Utility Flasks for Ascendancy

inteeresting, so manny new options! i bet you guys are going through a balance nightmare!
Very interesting
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Interesting, guess we'll see how it plays out.

OT: When will you inform us on the future of talismans? Would be good to know if we need to upgrade what we can or if we can rest assured they will be in the core game and as such just go about our business as usual.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Quartz hype! I can finally justify my favorite glow-in-the-dark flask effect.
May all your rings be unique
with the flask changes affecting existing flasks, does this mean all affected legacy surgeons utility flasks will reroll to the new surgeons affix?

im asking because i have a few utility flasks with legacy surgeon's, and really dont want to have it force-rolled to the new surgeons.
wow nerfing quicksilver duration? I QUIT kappa
Please add Maximum Chaos resistance to Amethyst flasks.

There was no reason not to add it before, and now is a good opportunity to fix this.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Finally I won't be the only one using Quartz flasks!
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

[li]Resistance Flasks have been reduced to +6% maximum resistance. (It's getting easier to dramatically increase maximum resistances, so this change is designed to partially counteract the new tools such as the Flask Effect mod and new Ascendancy options.)[/li]

It took you quite some time to realise that 10-13% maxres is just ridiculous, alot of the other minor maxres reductions (passive tree, purity, uniques) could have been skipped if this nerf came abit earlier but I'm happy you are finally balancing flasks.
Crazy Miners Fire Nova Mines:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1595627
The Savage, Endgame cleaner:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1613272
What's "Charged Used"?
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info