Show us Your Best Talismans!

This was the best I found, really good for crit ^^
Whispering Ice / Iron Will talisman

Ethereal Knives

Mostly any caster build or CoC

Fishing build

if only those flat ele rolls were flat lightning damage and WED this would be a GG Voltaxic talisman.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

good general talisman... currently used by my chaso bladefall trapper

mine :)

For me, hardcore is not about having one single character that is high level, because one mistake or bit of lag means you have to start all over. Rather, it is about planning for the worst and developing a system that can boost you back into the mid levels as painlessly as possible. As such, I greatly value low level gear that makes the transition back up as fast and smooth as possible.

While it doesn't add directly to DPS, I love this talisman for the incredible amount of utility it brings to a low-level character. The flat mana and % max mana together mean it gives a huge boost to mana for any low level character that may be mana starved, allowing them to spam abilities and thereby kill things faster and safer. The +10 int allows me to keep the same rare low level energy shield head and chest armor around for all classes, knowing that any class can qualify to wear it. The bit of magic find doesn't hurt either; I pair it with a few other low level MF rares that also give stats boosting damage or life regen and this allows my leveling runs to serve more than one purpose. Finally, lightning resist is the most important resist to have to run Ledge repeatedly, both for consistent exp and to gear up before facing Merveil.

This talisman is definitely the best in terms of quality of life improvements.

Still trying to get 4% life regen or 100% elemental conversion.

Edit: Not for sale.
Last edited by TruePain on Feb 1, 2016, 12:09:39 PM
Nice

For 98% piercing chance with Drillneck and Caustic Arrow
"
dime wrote:

very nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info