Chaos-Crit Freezing Pulse(Crusader version)

"
oupis wrote:
can you help me with list of important keystone on leveling?

I could just answer follow the path on the tree and you are fine(freezing pulse is one of the best lvling skills anyway, you will get a lot of dps no matter what you choose), but let's see the order of importance:

Sanctity -> Discipline and Training -> Retribution -> Elementalist -> Light of Divinity -> Faith and Steel -> Occultist's dominion -> Frost and Fire Walker -> Annihilation -> Arcane Focus -> Deep Wisdom -> Heart and Soul -> (now we started to put up mana, go back) -> Righteous Decree -> Melding -> (a lot of defense at this point) Snowforged -> (Get two of the near jewel slot if have any as izaro or with good crit mult) -> Throatseeker -> Written in blood -> Doom Cast -> Start grabbing the power charge nodes -> The rest is just follow up.

I just read the tree and listed the nodes i did choose, doesn't seems a big problem anyway, as i said before, freezing pulse is very strong to lvl up(pairing with flame totem, if not better).

Small detail: I lvled freezing pulse to lvl 20 twice. After hitting lvl 20, you can trade on any vendor a gem lvl 20 + 1 gemcutter's prism for a gem lvl 1 with 20 quality. It allows you to keep a big problem left out(which is buying gem with quality or gemcutter's prism).
Then i lvled about 4 freezing pulse(on second hand) and corrupted them to reach lvl 21 :)

Tree seems bugged in one node(Minion life and chaos resistance, no reason to pick it, i didn't).

For the ascension classes: Inquisitor -> Run to Righteous judgement(high critical chance boost), Augury of penitence(-5% elemental damage op) and sanctify(life regen when farming, consecrated ground gives 4% life regen). As you can see, i would get 2/2/2 instead of 4/2(which the tree seems to indicate), because we don't do elemental damage to benefit from Inevitable judgement(chaos res on monsters is less anyway) and changing Augury of penitence for Pious Path is a matter of choice(pious is more offensive, augury is defensive, which seems too good to be left).
Sometimes...
Last edited by Crusader_of_Sorrow on Mar 1, 2016, 5:55:44 PM
Amazing author .. thank you for your comprehensive answer.
You can add it as "Leveling guide" to first post ;)
I'm enjoying this build but the passive tree you linked doesn't work. I'd really like to know what the big keystones are (not the smaller ones you covered in a previous reply), since I can't see the tree and I can't see them mentioned elsewhere. Thanks!
I didn't use the big keystones in the time i played with this char, only those i described actually. Trying rebuild that char now that i got enough challenges on perandus, it is a little different and lacking life(because of last items i was using when talisman ended). Will adjust it and see how it is now. Seems strong, probably more, will check and if something interesting catch up while i'm playing i post here, probably dps is higher.
Sometimes...
Please make your passive tree link work. Thanks
"
pateleq wrote:
Please make your passive tree link work. Thanks

Plug it into an offline calculator.
"
I didn't use the big keystones in the time i played with this char, only those i described actually. Trying rebuild that char now that i got enough challenges on perandus, it is a little different and lacking life(because of last items i was using when talisman ended). Will adjust it and see how it is now. Seems strong, probably more, will check and if something interesting catch up while i'm playing i post here, probably dps is higher.

Interesting. I picked up Mind Over Matter to see how it woujld go - it's okay. It only really works if you need the extra damage protection, and if you're able to kite well. I don't know if I'll keep it, but I'm only level 60 atm. Please post more if you find stuff that does or doesn't work. :)

Thanks for the reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info