[2.2] Blade Vortex FLASK MASTER. 88% All Res, 75/75 Block, 500-800k DPS, INSTANT LEECH

"
Serge91 wrote:
"
Iceclad wrote:
It's just that one blade that will crit. All blades are a single spell and crit is rolled when that blade in question is cast.

Have to say that I've not calculates that Overload, but I assume that it would be very viable if you use just Controlled Destruction and Hatred+ToH (maybe VoV+PtL or something else also). With Physical to Lightning your phys damage to elemental damage comparison could be 75%ele and 25%phys (crude count). Controlled Destruction drops crit to 5% and is more damage. Overload is also more damage.

It's a lot dependable on the build you use, but I'd say in normal situations when fast clearing you will have more like 10-20 blades up, which is enough with normal monsters and you don't have to cast that often. I've been personally using spell echo/faster casting and all duration nodes from tree. If you only take half of the duration nodes then increased duration support might be a good idea. Although I've seen some builds use it with all duration nodes also. With 10-20 blades it should still be very easy to keep Overload going.

Normally only against bosses and strongboxes and etc would you have 30-50 blades up.

I would do a similar passive tree:
Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4EswUtBg4J9gxfDPcNzQ48EuEUIBRxFm8ZLho4Gj4abBynHM4dvh7fIWAkqicvJ-0pLimlK1AshTOHNuk6UjrYPAU8LT0PPfxAoEGHT1ZQR1OlVkhXDVhjWhpeE18_YVJmVGh0aPJ07XTxdqx5OXrvfLh8u37iggeCm4LHg8yFe4ZgjM-QVZHOktCUoJZsmjudrp_fogCnCKmVrK-tja-nsz-3PrvtvrzAZsC_xFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzVptgk2E3ZYdl82mLjauQi7DjtPO8O707vfPAf8azyQfZI-ej-VA==

What do you think about that?

As you can see i only get 10% cast speed and only one skill duration cluster.
Since i'll have high strenght, I was thinking on using BV+ IW + Controlled Destruction + Spell echo + inc aoe/conc aoe + Phys to light

Have to admit that I'm not the biggest expert on Marauder side of the tree. But it seems you have quite a good amount of defenses in your tree. As an initial look it seems that you don't have that much damage in your tree. You could try to get a bit more damage out of it.
IGN Eilonway
IGN Daynendas
reflect doesn't really hurt BV builds as long as you have instant leech somewhere

im going another BV build, just as scion though. ranger is trash for it IMO

edit: wow they made vinktar's and taste of hate legacy. RIIIIIP. this build is still alive and well but i still won't be doing it as ranger, but scion. just pick up the flask nodes anyway and use a flask belt
Last edited by xMustard on Mar 4, 2016, 3:45:55 PM
How gear dependent is this build? I assume it is not a build you can start in the beginning of a League?
You will most probably need Vaal Pact in new league. Otherwise it should work fine.

Don't really know yet if Ranger or Scion is better, both look tempting and have their own good sides.
IGN Eilonway
IGN Daynendas
Hey, thanks for writing this up, Build looks really cool.
By when will you have updated the skill tree?
i probably won't update this build because im no longer going to run this build on ranger, but scion.

if anybody is interested in an upgraded tree and would like help planning it, you can PM me with what you're looking for (low life, ES, HP, high DPS, high tank, etc) and i can help you out with it
Refresh tree plz..
passive tree doesn't work T-T
passive are old and its doesnt work anymore
Many were asking about passive tree here. I made one take on BV Pathfinder as a new thread. It's a bit different concept than what xMustard has been doing.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1605471

Would you be kind enough xMustard to make a quik fix to your old tree so that it works with 2.2 tree. You would be doing an easy favor to people here asking for that. :) It's pretty much the same than what you had in 2.1 just adding a simulated ascendancy. State in caps that it's just a simulated tree that you are not personally using. Would be nice to those that still decide to follow your old idea as it still is a good one even though you don't play it.
IGN Eilonway
IGN Daynendas
Last edited by Iceclad on Mar 7, 2016, 7:12:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info