2.1.2b Patch Notes

Can honestly say that this patch has no effect on me. At all.
Our masters from outer voids rejoice.
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
Seems more like a hotfix rather than a full version change.
-Fixed a bug where leagues became boring as fuck only a week in. Added evolving content.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
RichMoney wrote:
"
People still play the GH? Wow.

Why wouldn't they? There's a card that drops there, it's a decent farm zone with the right build, and some people find it fun to just get off the forums and play the game once in a while.

S'cuse my ignorance but I read this thread a few times and have no idea what "the GH" is.

Help please?
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
DemiDemon wrote:
"
RichMoney wrote:
"

Why wouldn't they? There's a card that drops there, it's a decent farm zone with the right build, and some people find it fun to just get off the forums and play the game once in a while.

S'cuse my ignorance but I read this thread a few times and have no idea what "the GH" is.

Help please?

Grandmasters Hall I would assume.
"
RichMoney wrote:
and some people find it fun to just get off the forums and play the game once in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVgXGw_XhRQ
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
"
RichMoney wrote:
"

haha, shots fired :) <3 RichMoney

Its rly easy with an Explosive Arrow Build and kinda pays off.
Last edited by Ryouko on Jan 29, 2016, 3:41:45 AM
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
RichMoney wrote:
"

haha, shots fired :) <3 RichMoney

Its rly easy with an Explosive Arrow Build and kinda pays off.

Just a little friendly ribbing, nothing personal.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info