Skills reveal - Frost Bomb and Orb of Storms

Sorry, but these skills are goddamn trash(
I will never visit Zenocide's streams even if you offer me Songs of Sirens for free. I don't like GGG promoting this person.

FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Jan 27, 2016, 11:07:45 PM
I'd like to see more support gems changing or adding tags.

As for the podcast-thing.. I'd prefer to see you speaking at FrontseatGamer or What's up Wraeclast.
I don't understand why everyone seems to tolerate this, I just can't.

For clarification: It is not about what he did, but why and how.
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Jan 27, 2016, 11:09:47 PM
I wish there was a need for skills like this in this game. Something to hold off mobs while I took down a tough single target with a non-aoe skill.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
now that you mentioned lightning strike. Can you guys fix the ground bound projectile please?
Yay, new Cold spell to eventually turn into a Chaos spell. >:3
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
I like these new skill concepts. Then again I'm not a powergaming speed clearer.
"
"
Dissolator wrote:
I will never visit Zenocide's streams even if you offer me Songs of Sirens for free. I don't like GGG promoting this person.

I deeply regret supporting State of Exile. One or two good episodes with Chris just can't make up for the fact that several of its key members have proven to be extremely poor rolemodels.

rolemodels ? state of exile is about Path of exile they discuss their personal views and opinions about the game and invite guests thats all.

I wont argue about ppl rolemodels or not i just want an additional channel for poe news, insights and some entertainment.

Until there is a better alternative for state of exile i'll stick to it
IGN : Sir_Big
These are just skills you see used in the vinktar square. Same thing with your earthquake skill that the boss of vinktar square uses. (only earthquake is at least badass)

Copy. Paste.

We can use them as players now. Whoopdie fucking doo.

How about you give us Touch of God.

How about you give us Storm Herald as an actual goddamn spell. Sounds epic as fuck.

If you can literally take almost any skill or attack a monster uses, just give us the best looking most devastating stuff.
Last edited by Crithos on Jan 27, 2016, 11:50:13 PM
Orb of storms doesn't look unique. It looks like a very generic mix of spark and arc. I hope there is something to it that isn't shown the the video.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info