[2.4] CI Bladefall Trapper - High tier mapping - EV/ES/Block - Updating for 2.4.

Up to level 83 now - went from Trickster to Saboteur - and will try the remote mine mechanic for AOE.

Will have to make do with the deerstalker boots until I can save for a 6l chest.

Meanwhile, if I have 6750 ES naked, and 3177 evasion (26 evade)

Would you recommend with my blasphemy-enfeeble set-up, discipline or grace for mapping to take me to level 90?

With 2 more levels, I could add another (2nd) energy from within jewel as well for more ES, and just go with grace.

thoughts?
i think blasphemy is much more confortable until high level than grace and i'm actually quite liking it myself atm and might even stick to it

btw

Uber down at lvl 84

i'm uploading the video right now so you can all judge me how shitty player i am because i used all portals xD

i almost bricked on double vaal cause i crit the frist one ony both of my 2 first traps and i was stuck with an enraged other vaal with 70% HP

it was a nightmare

deathless trio and then 2 deaths on atziri because i was nervous and didn't dodge properly

once i hit decent es level and cap my fire resist without flask not to be oneshot by literally everything it will be much smoother :D

IGN JustifiedF
Congrats - unreal re: Uber.

Re: blasphemy - to clarify, I am running it with enfeeble AND another curse (with 200+ mana left which is fine). You recommend discipline over grace as the additional curse?
if you can run double curse it's way stronger than just grace imo

i think i underestimated blasphemy in 2.1

for example i was doing uber zone and while having all flasks up i was barely getting hit adn when i was it was for 10% ES max so i can react properly

and that was with only enfeeble

enfeeble + temp chains would be grose, add some abyssal cry on top of that and watch the mobs cry :D
IGN JustifiedF
How cheap is this build? Obviously CI is a little more expensive than most builds (at least I think it is) anyways, just wondering. Because I want to try out a trapper build this league and according to Pohx, poison bladefall is still stronger than Ice trap :/. Or if maybe there is a non CI adaptation? Anyways, looking forward to any responses.
It's not actually that hard to get going for cheap

i mean you could just use any 5c EV/ES chest and deerstalker until you farm yourself some currency

this is more pay as you go than high startup cost

you could get away with total cost of something like 30-40c until you can afford something better

example:

there's a 580 ev/564 es chest for sale for 5c atm

you can get a ~400 ES shield for 10-15c

300 es helms also go for 5-10c

150 Es gloves - 2-3c

deerstalker for pseudo 5L

that's more than enough for up to tier 10-11 maps

I think Life based build Pohx played is perfectly good build for mapping

I just didn't think it was that good to attempt Uber Atziri and that was one of my goals

In Uber Atziri you really need a high high life pool not to get oneshot by literally anything and no matter how much i tried to adapt a life based tree i always ended up having to sacrifice too much damage nodes for high life pool

You also have to go dodge and i think dodge is straight up inferior to block due to how much more investment it needs to get you capped and i don't think you can even get capped without Vaal Grace

You also lose 2 flask slots for life flasks and i think flasks are too strong to give up on trappers

life based is just all kinds of "not my cup of tea" but doesn't mean it's worse than mine, i haven't played it anyways so i can't judge it really
IGN JustifiedF
Hi, I'm currently level 63 with 3.4k ES. I was wondering how much ES should I try to aim for before switching to CI? Was planning to save 4 skill points when i switch to CI so I can get the 3 ES nodes behind it as well.
Would Ghost Reaver (Life leech applied to es) be a viable passive to take? We are doing quite a lot of physical damage and also take the Blood Drinker notable (.4% of phys leeched as life).
you don't leech with traps

i think around 6k ES after you spec into CI is enough for low tier maps

did another Uber run at lvl 89

went much smoother but still had problems at double vaal, this time deathless atziri and trio and 2 deaths on vaals

it seems that cluster trap adds a lot of rng and sometimes one gets hit by all 4 traps while the other gets hit by only 2 which results in disparate health levels and turns into a lot of trouble

i will try removing cluster trap for that fight and slot in void namipulation

i'll also add double Vaal Discipline for atziri fights, i'm a retard for not thinking of that sooner
IGN JustifiedF
So as a sabateour with only access to a 5link, I imagine you should still be aiming to use Binos?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info