[2.4] CI Bladefall Trapper - High tier mapping - EV/ES/Block - Updating for 2.4.

Got a quesiton. How does yours compare to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1679157 ?
Last edited by Korach on Nov 28, 2016, 12:52:20 AM
i'm not a fan of giving my opinion on similar builds as i'm obviously biased but at a first glance i can tell you that build's defense is way too low for my likings
IGN JustifiedF
viable in breach? thoughts?
"
Justifi3d wrote:

2.5 viable?

as far as the word viable goes or how i'd personally put it will it be able to do at least 95% of the content on a reasonable budget

most likely yes, i had the opportunity to stretch the build on a really small budget this league and it proved rather good, nowhere near as good pre nerfs but i'd say it's still a very solid "upper tier 2" build IMO

however the complete shaper and pre shaper stuff unviability is a big deterrent for a lot of people so i can't say it's a top tier build anymore

it's still crazy good for Uber Atziri and Uber lab and if you min max around trap cd and whirling blades it reaches respectable exp/h levels especially if doing high maps consistently as it suffers much less damage fall of than some other meta builds without GG gear
I realize this has probably been asked and answered before, and maybe this thread is dead, to boot.
What I want to know is why Attack Speed is important for this build?
attack speed is basically your means of transportation since i recommend using whirling blades for movement

it's very hard to reach good movement speed on the build even when using quicksilver of adrenaline flask which means sacrificing a defensive flask

however you don't need too much AS investment other than rolling a t1 AS on your dagger and couple of nodes to get 0,8-0,9 attack time on whirling blades which feels really smooth

That said i didn't update the build because it's dumpster tier in breach league, builds without leech struggle with breaches immensely, add on top of that new map mods like less block, less curse effect etc. and you loose a fuck ton of your defense and you're screwed

breach league is made for vaal pact leech builds, everything else needs godlike gear and reflexes and can get majorly screwed with map mods
IGN JustifiedF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info