Winterheart, Event 15: Alt Start Malachai Kill

I'm pretty sure it's just a typo, guys. If you look at the results of this Brutus kill race we just ran, the top 20 were determined by their Brutus kill time and not by experience.
Is there any info on which skill gems do we get? Can I buy skill gems from another acts?
"
kralj87 wrote:
Is there any info on which skill gems do we get? Can I buy skill gems from another acts?

Yes you can buy all the gems available to your class from the vendors. As for the gems, just make a char 10-15 minutes before race start and check your char items.
"
mayjames wrote:
Yes you can buy all the gems available to your class from the vendors. As for the gems, just make a char 10-15 minutes before race start and check your char items.

Sadly this is kinda moot as you would have to find the currency first to do so hence losing time. At least if it's setup the way the act 2 race was, we really need some basic currency and white socket weapons or something to facilitate not playing the premade setup.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
only 5pts for 4hrs?
"
Matze765 wrote:
"
yamaneko1920 wrote:
A time based event that consider the start of the race instead of character time just makes no sense.

Just make it character time played based and reset the chest when a new char is made to avoid exploitation and only then this race will be alright.

Imo the race is completely fine. You have one chance, like in every race.

You are clueless like many. In lengthy races like this even if you do the kill faster than other players but had to take a break for whatever reason you lost anyways.

If it's time based it's just logical that would account for character time and not race start time.

So no it's not "like in every race". Sigh...

It's BAD the way this type of race is right now and it should have been changed already. If you can't understand this there is nothing I can do to help you.
Last edited by yamaneko1920 on Jan 30, 2016, 5:21:04 PM
"
Redblade wrote:
"
mayjames wrote:

Sadly this is kinda moot as you would have to find the currency first to do so hence losing time. At least if it's setup the way the act 2 race was, we really need some basic currency and white socket weapons or something to facilitate not playing the premade setup.

I agree, starting with the total lack of currency is a real put off. I found 2 nice wands, but I couldn't use either because I had no currency to modify them.

You should start this type of race with 1 stack of each basic currency from Transmutes up through Fusings.

It's a void league race, so let us play with orbs and equipment.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
that was fun!
helman died and i dont think anyone else was racing duelist so i got first with 1h25min

This race was really fun.
Died to Dominus and rerolled. Was just chilling and watching House of Cards. Oh well, Decent 1:25-30 time, getting GG bow after getting Exalted drop in Archanist box, lole. No real good drops besides that. Still 3rd ranger tho

Last edited by RealLifePleb on Jan 30, 2016, 7:03:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info