Damage conversion + Goddes Scorned

Added As is something like Conversion but without removing the original damage.

Hatred scales its x% off of the full entire 100% original physical damage. So if you have a weapon with 100 physical damage, no other bonuses, 100% Physical to Fire, and Hatred at 30%, you would deal 100 Fire damage and 30 Cold damage.

Increases to Physical Damage would boost your Cold Damage, but increases to Fire Damage would not.

I would view the Cold in this case as Phys->Cold. So because it was once phys, phys % increases will benefit it, as will cold % increase because it is cold right now. It was never Fire, so it gets no Fire damage bonuses.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Sorry another question: If you get +%elemental damage ... does it apply more than once?

Say you got 100 Lightning Damage - convert it into 100 Cold Damage - convert it into 100 Fire Damage
Lets say you got +10% Elemental Damage: Do you end up with 130 Fire Damage?

(I think it goes the same way as in the other question, but the whole topic is kind of tricky, so I just wanted to be sure)

Thanks for the answers btw!
No, 'increased elemental damage' actually means 'increased damage if it's fire, lightning or cold', so it doesn't really matter if it's both fire and cold or all three at once, the bonus won't apply more than once to converted damage.

However, if you take those fire/cold passives from Snowforged cluster you will get both amounts on cold damage converted to fire because those are two separate bonuses, not one multi-property bonus.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jan 21, 2016, 5:31:02 PM
In short..to make Her endgame viable, despite ele prolif nerf:
Flat phys + wed +crit multi everywhere
A 6 L
An abyssus and meginord girdle and you will be gliding to a less then 3 minute gorge run ;)

Dyadan Dawn and going mokou looks obvious but aren't t9 viable with Her (Scorned)

Tough Vaal Spectrale throw + gmp +lmp + slower proj + faster attack will just mesmerize you and not your foes ( but it sooo beautiful)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info