New Year Giveaway - 15 x Path of Exile Beta Keys & More!

Hey everyone! I trust you're all having a great holiday / festive season and all had a great Christmas! I am here to make things a little more festive for those of you that don't have access to the Path of Exile Beta yet. How, you ask? Well with a grand chance to win a Path of Exile Beta Key of course!

A huge thanks goes out to Chris and the other guys from Grinding Gear Games for making this possible by both providing the keys and creating such an amazing game! :D

Lumin's New Year Giveaway - 15 x Path of Exile Beta Keys & 5 x Terraria on Steam

"
Win one of the following gifts:

[15] Path of Exile Beta Key(s)
[5] Terraria Steam Gift(s)

What you need to do:

1.) Leave a comment saying which one gift you'd like! (Be subscribed!)
2.) Enjoy the festive season and be an all round happy person!
3.) Check back here on December 31 to see if you've won!

Only one comment / entry per person!

It is super simple! If you already have access to the beta fear not, I have you covered with 5 copies of Terraria up for grabs too! :D

Good luck and Happy New Year! ^.^
I think you're in the wrong forums D:
"
Illedran wrote:
I think you're in the wrong forums D:

His giveaways cover both I think.

BTW, I've watched several of your vids covering different games, keep up the good work. You're highly entertaining and crack me up. ;)
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
i am up for a beta key for my freind
A Great gaming community http://www.gamerapoc.org/
I, too, would love a friend / beta key. I have several people who have been signed up for ages and haven't been lucky enough to get one.

Haha yeah, I think I might have posted it in the wrong section of the forums! O_O Woops! If a mod could move it that would be great. I would hate to spam the forums like a crazy thing! O_O
I would love to get a Terraria Steam gift.
And this development team is one of the most supportive and responsive teams I have seen.

Great job guys.
I'd love a beta key to give to my brother.
i'd like a terraria key
proud member of clanDA
Thank you Lumin!

^_^
You can find me on the Quakenet if you use logical reasoning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info