2.2 Self-Cast Crit/Proj Speed/Pierce Spark - 100k+ DPS - Fast Maps/Bosses/Atziri up to Tier 15

i like the idea of ur build.

however i have a few questions.
1, why dont u run clarity? would be a good mana investment and u could spec out of some aqward pathning on the tree.
2, could there be a LL version of this build?
3, how much proj speed is a minimum for this build 150% ?
any pland on going hybrid for more Ehp?
dank
"
bjornNL wrote:

1, why dont u run clarity? would be a good mana investment and u could spec out of some aqward pathning on the tree.

1. Because I'm running Rallying Cry now which emulates clarity without the mana reservation and that paired with my jewels and nodes AND the corruption on my chest is just enough. Running faster casting + echo on a 7L is very mana hungry. Also you'll find yourself not having mana to run clarity. You could always blood magic it and sacrifice some health. Especially if you're going with more ES.

2. The build revolves around dualwielding and running a 7L with the chest (which is armor base). So to go low life you'd sacrifice a link, crit multi and projectile speed. It's not impossible, but it wouldn't be the same build anymore. Also you'd be sacrificing several other links to run other auras so chances are you'll miss out on the knockback setup or the AB/temp chains setup. Those play a pretty important part in your survivability.

3. anywhere over 180 or so.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
how do you think would doriyanis invitation belt fit for this time till i get a much better rare belt with res and hp ?

This is my gear.

And i got so much problems with survability i die alot even sometimes cant finish a map of level 69.
Any advice what i'm doing wrong ?
Last edited by sn3kox on Jan 25, 2016, 5:27:46 AM
"
sn3kox wrote:
how do you think would doriyanis invitation belt fit for this time till i get a much better rare belt with res and hp ?

This is my gear.

And i got so much problems with survability i die alot even sometimes cant finish a map of level 69.

Well your helm, boots, amulet and one of your rings have no health. So that's where I would start.

Most of your survivability comes from the Vinktar flask. If you look at my video, whenever I lose any bit of health, I pop the flask and it makes me invincible for its duration.

Doriany's belt is fine. I just feel more secure with the extra health from a good rare belt.

Also neither of your wands have crit which makes a huge damage difference.

Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
sn3kox wrote:

This is my gear.

probably ur gear. the wands ar pretty bad and they ar a good source of damage. as seen in the video this build is clearly not ment to tanks mobs.
more like kill befor it kill's u. and if u take damage leech it back up. also ur ring's boots and head no not have life or very little life. try to change thad. and for doryani.
a belt with resist and life is not expensive at all and the leech from doriani is nearly nothing.

also. do u have a vessel of vinktar?
dank
Last edited by bjornNL on Jan 25, 2016, 11:03:14 AM
Spoiler
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
bjornNL wrote:

1. Because I'm running Rallying Cry now which emulates clarity without the mana reservation and that paired with my jewels and nodes AND the corruption on my chest is just enough. Running faster casting + echo on a 7L is very mana hungry. Also you'll find yourself not having mana to run clarity. You could always blood magic it and sacrifice some health. Especially if you're going with more ES.

2. The build revolves around dualwielding and running a 7L with the chest (which is armor base). So to go low life you'd sacrifice a link, crit multi and projectile speed. It's not impossible, but it wouldn't be the same build anymore. Also you'd be sacrificing several other links to run other auras so chances are you'll miss out on the knockback setup or the AB/temp chains setup. Those play a pretty important part in your survivability.

3. anywhere over 180 or so.

tanks for the response.
dank
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
For those of you doing the build, I just corrupted a wand I found:

I won't be using, but that corruption is perfect for the build so if anyone is interested in buying, let me know by PM or in game.

What would be the price of this wand ?
BTW. i got now 5ex what would be better investment to wands or to buy vinktar's flask ?
Last edited by sn3kox on Jan 25, 2016, 1:59:16 PM
"
sn3kox wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
For those of you doing the build, I just corrupted a wand I found:

I won't be using, but that corruption is perfect for the build so if anyone is interested in buying, let me know by PM or in game.

What would be the price of this wand ?
BTW. i got now 5ex what would be better investment to wands or to buy vinktar's flask ?

Well you need both, but for survivability vinktar makes a huge difference.

I think with the corruption, this wand could be worth about 5-6 exalts. Woulda been more if the crit chance was higher.
Hi, can you please post a low life skill tree for crit spark?
"
xGetsuga wrote:
Hi, can you please post a low life skill tree for crit spark?

I've never played low life, but going low life would be a completely different build here. You'd be dropping the 7L chest, dropping the proj speed gloves, dropping a wand for a shield. That's a lot of loss here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info