2.2 Self-Cast Crit/Proj Speed/Pierce Spark - 100k+ DPS - Fast Maps/Bosses/Atziri up to Tier 15

Full cold conversion means you lose the shock. So your DPS is a lot less.

If you want to make a bunch of changes to the build, be my guest. Personally I feel I have completed my version of the build. I've moved on to a different character now.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
no brotherhood gives you 100pcnt chance to shock frozen enemies, which everything is frozen, so everything is always shocked, but these are just temp till i get more money to buy good crit rings.
Last edited by MrGuardian on Apr 3, 2016, 6:05:45 PM
Great build, loving it so far! but I'm a little curious why "Forbidden Power" is better for the build instead of Scions "Deadeye" skill?
Solved.
Last edited by BlackzTears on Apr 21, 2016, 7:14:47 AM
Im thinkin about pickin up Elementalist instead of occultist. I dont think these power charges are so important for the build as you dont take power charge from bandits and you didnt pick up any easy power charges from tree. Elementalist gives a HUGE boost to dmg! If u will pick up "Liege of the primordial" passive and go for lightning golem you got like 50%~~ aditional (10% elemental, 40% lightning) dmg and golems crit chance buff is doubled... Looks sick (on the paper)! For only 2 ascendancy points.

If the power charges are so important tho. We can try to get it from assassins mark somehow. I think it can be done so... Why ocultist over elementalist?
^ Also wondering the same thing. Would Elementalist be a better option than occultist, especially if people don't have curse on the gloves? Also what is the reason for using two different purity of lightning/enlighten setups? Do they synch with one another? Or should I Be running the CWDT, Arctic Breath, and Temp chains?
Thanks!
Last edited by iVisionary on Apr 19, 2016, 11:10:08 PM
i have a question.
how about herald of thunder instead of wrath?
wrath is more high DPS? i want to know
"
iVisionary wrote:
^ Also wondering the same thing. Would Elementalist be a better option than occultist, especially if people don't have curse on the gloves? Also what is the reason for using two different purity of lightning/enlighten setups? Do they synch with one another? Or should I Be running the CWDT, Arctic Breath, and Temp chains?
Thanks!

I'm only using 1 purity setup, not two.

Elementalist is only marginally betterbetter for dps now that we have a lightning golem which is very recent. This build thread was made a while ago where occultist was better.

However occultist provides a ton of survivability with the flat ES and ES regen based on recent kills. So I still favor that over elementalist.

I'm not going to update the thread because I stopped playing this character a little while ago. I'm working on a different build right now.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Apr 28, 2016, 7:39:44 PM
is it possible for es gear instead of life
For those still interested in trying out this build or just making a sparker in general, I'm selling my helm and chest

150 ex

35 ex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info