Patch 2.1.1d Information

nice to make second page
Ahhh what is that totem!!
IGN: Biblets
The 2nd screenshot is cut off. If you look at the full picture, it shows that the totem was fired from a bow.

Finally, using a bow that fires totems, my totemer will be able to compete against rangers in sarn arena.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
There is a big lack of skill effect MTX. Especially on new/popular skills. Is that limitation (artists too busy elsewhere) or do you feel like it would be considered "milking" and not taken well? Seems like when introducing such skills like Bladefall / Blade Vortex / Blast Rain - all very fun, satisfying and strong and not adding 1-2 alternative effects you just fail to capitalize on a decent amount of $ from the community.

It's mostly that artists are busy elsewhere and also that individual skills don't make as much money as other microtransactions. This is because each one can only be sold to say 5% of the community. We could make effects for flavour of the month skills and milk it, I guess.

Quoted from the Second - Your Questions Answered, By Chris Wilson

I guess? You fishing without a line now, Chris?
Last edited by SloaneWolf on Jan 13, 2016, 7:33:27 PM
Doubled posted for some reason? How do I delete?
Last edited by SloaneWolf on Jan 13, 2016, 7:33:02 PM
vaal blade vortex and chaos totem?
Patched
Saved
How about release a totem that raises the dead for a certain amount of time, but they have no HP so they always get to attack, I dunno.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
gotta get that
I need more purple titles
Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info