More of Your Questions Answered!

I still think a Guild Wars 2 style trading house would be the best thing added to the game since closed beta.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
sefer1988 wrote:
Looking for the new trade system, but please do not make it become an instant buyout aution house like some game, I saw it destroy fun in many game :(

This!
GGG knows that the possibility of bots farming and selling items crushes all currency like, and thats why they'll keep the manual trading. And thats good for all of us
thats also the reason why external trading sites are forbidden
"
I know a lot of people don't like the idea of a auction house but -- What about an auction house that you can only put one item on, so people will still use trade chat, etc. People would try to sell their highest item on auction.

The general response to suggestions like this is that people will use multiple accounts to list many items.

What a bsht :) Hash code any item in game so it can't be placed twice on Auction House. Easy. Don't justify your laziness with such pathetic excuses
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
I know a lot of people don't like the idea of a auction house but -- What about an auction house that you can only put one item on, so people will still use trade chat, etc. People would try to sell their highest item on auction.

The general response to suggestions like this is that people will use multiple accounts to list many items.

What a bsht :) Hash code any item in game so it can't be placed twice on Auction House. Easy. Don't justify your laziness with such pathetic excuses

Did i read the question and aswer wrong?

1 account = 1 item system
multi accounts are allowed on PoE

it's not about listing one item multiple times.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"The trade improvements will never be in the form of an auction house that has automated buyouts. There are many reasons for this, but the short answer is that trivial trading has a very negative impact on games. There are other trading improvements coming. Just no automatic buyouts."

YES! Chriss & co, THANKS for this, i'm so happy to see you guys "get" it :D
"
Are custom (paid) leagues still something you'd like to see done?

Yes. It hasn't been prioritised yet as it doesn't add content to the core game itself. Now that the core game is looking pretty meaty, this is the type of thing we can investigate in the future. Do people still want to pay for custom private leagues?

Yes, I'm more than interested by that feature !

I've saved thousand of mtx points since these possible feature was initially presented a few years ago.
I want to be able to spend my points on that !!!!!

I'd like to be able to compete/play with my friends (or a small pool of players) in a "Guild self-found" sort of league where I'm sure there will be not interference by external sources.
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
Last edited by Borow on Jan 13, 2016, 5:57:47 AM
Ty for respond!

here is my personal answere

Do you have any plans for adding different skins to the UI? Or adding a MTX just for the UI so that we could change back and forth?

- yes, if it is animated like in d III

Would it be possible for players to pay for the design costs of an item's 3D art?

- use third party members, i know some 3d artists from demoscene that are still ready to help. working on cinemaa 4d, maya and blender

And for GFX optimisation. i know its a really hard work to update your gfx or code, but since you started coding 2006 or so the tools you can need are much better now. we did a game 2005 called ".kkrieger" which is a 16LV shooter in 128KB so try more procedural stuff.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jan 13, 2016, 6:10:39 AM
'Can you please put the nerf bat away? I understand the need to fix bugs, but after that just let us have fun.'

Dumb question, nothing is fun with being forced into total damage conversions. Looking at you Call of the Brotherhood and Chaos
Still no SRS damage , thx for no answer :(
Custom UI MTXs..?

Shut up and take my chaos orbs! Seriously, I want this.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info