Undying Bladefall [2.2 Update]

Hi, I started playing the build and its great fun, just a couple ex off a decent 6l shavs, I have a question tho.

How are you able to achieve 7.8-8k es?

The current character I have is lvl 92 and only has 6.5k. D

During the next 5 levels il be getting the witch and scion es nodes, i still cant imagine 50% es giving me 1.5k.

My gear:
Spoiler

Still looking for a belt and shield upgrade, but all in due time.

(my character sheet is public, feel free to review the tree.)

༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Last edited by WarcryLegion on Jan 30, 2016, 10:07:42 AM
"
WarcryLegion wrote:
Hi, I started playing the build and its great fun, just a couple ex off a decent 6l shavs, I have a question tho.

During the next 5 levels il be getting the witch and scion es nodes, i still cant imagine 50% es giving me 1.5k.

My gear:
Spoiler

Sounds about right. every 10% ES give me 300. 50% would be about 1500.

As usual with these DPS/EHP questions - leveling makes all the difference. Until you are at the OPs level you must sacrifice one. safer to sacrifice DPS. Funner to sacrifice EHP.:P
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 30, 2016, 2:10:11 PM
"
Kronborg11 wrote:
So i just respecced a lvl 84 scion to this build and i am trying to get the last pieces of gear for it atm. My biggest hurdle right now is to get thosse 159 dex for bladefall and 109 str for blood magic. As i see it, i got to options:

[GEAR]
you guys dont seem to have the same struggle as i do.
This is my current tree:

I have 193 DEX and 114 STR at level 90 and can run 21/20 gems. Just level
I got strength on my Helmet just to free up a node for now, working on getting better gloves.
7.3k with the Foresight ES cluster nodes (2). Didnt bother with Force Shaper since i have enough dps

Practical Application will also help your STR issues

Spoiler

Creator
Last edited by sSasori on Jan 31, 2016, 4:49:36 PM
"
nbacx wrote:
Is my setup correct? where to put flame dash:(

Doesnt seem to be used at all with no sockets left.
Creator
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
WarcryLegion wrote:

My gear:
Spoiler

Sounds about right. every 10% ES give me 300. 50% would be about 1500.

As usual with these DPS/EHP questions - leveling makes all the difference. Until you are at the OPs level you must sacrifice one. safer to sacrifice DPS. Funner to sacrifice EHP.:P

Edit: Got to level 94, aiming for 96 by the end of the week (dont have too much time to play), but anyway, you were right. With only two levels and some jewel improvements, I am now at 7.6k.
Since I am using void bringers for damage over rare gloves, I have resorted to filling up the last 30 lightning res with jewels and everything is falling into place perfectly. I am still on the lookout for a 400 es helm with 40+ fire and strength on it, so i can ditch the node on the tree, but thats not a priority.
Overall performing really well on t13 and 14s. Been a long time since I have enjoyed a build this much.
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
I thought I would give you EK dps numbers for comparison. In regular map running setup, only Taste of Hate, no Atziri's Promise. Hatred, Arctic Armour, Clarity, Discipline, Blasphemy. Defence stats are there as well.

Chain
Faster Projectiles
Slower Projectiles

P.S. It's amusing to be asked about LL Kaom's Heart build :>
HI all yesterday i kill my first Uber with this build on CIS Garena TSC thx MatrixFactor for this build!
Thx GGG for Vinktar flask, wich most op everseen))))
Spoiler
English is not my native language, so sorry for mistakes
Last edited by Nonst0p on Feb 1, 2016, 7:31:48 AM
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
U broke my mind
How can u "3 curse" if u have only lazwar for +1 curse?! And 2 without it?! It's mistake or i dont understend somth?
"
RaElent wrote:
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
U broke my mind
How can u "3 curse" if u have only lazwar for +1 curse?! And 2 without it?! It's mistake or i dont understend somth?

In his SAFE variant he took curse node giving him a 3rd.

whats the most important in jewels?
:3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info