Undying Bladefall [2.2 Update]

"
Terasono wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Interesting take on the flask-based archetype. Would be cool to see some videos.

Take a short video with my old PC.
Just pick up a map and alch it.
https://youtu.be/o44Wmnvp5gw

Looks like no whirling blades is really slowing you down. Wonder if you could make it work with spectral throw and a dagger.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Terasono wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Interesting take on the flask-based archetype. Would be cool to see some videos.

Take a short video with my old PC.
Just pick up a map and alch it.
https://youtu.be/o44Wmnvp5gw

Looks like no whirling blades is really slowing you down. Wonder if you could make it work with spectral throw and a dagger.

think he uses flame dash
Creator
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

That's really painful. but there is no more socket for LMP/GMP.
I used a quicksilver flask instead of amethyst when running CI, that helped a lot.

Pathfinder also provides 15% move speed, but yeah, whirling blades is the best.
looks fantastic. been wanting to give bladefall a go before it gets nerfed. i don't have a shavs though, and idk if i want to invest upwards of 40ex to try and get one 6l...but also ive never tried lowlife so eh. im guessing lowlife isn't just 30% more spell damage it's also insane defenses with the purities since you can reserve Life. so it's probably better to go with a different setup if i want to go life or CI?
"
alexvsevil wrote:
looks fantastic. been wanting to give bladefall a go before it gets nerfed. i don't have a shavs though, and idk if i want to invest upwards of 40ex to try and get one 6l...but also ive never tried lowlife so eh. im guessing lowlife isn't just 30% more spell damage it's also insane defenses with the purities since you can reserve Life. so it's probably better to go with a different setup if i want to go life or CI?

It really is just 30% more, Herald of Ash, and Lori for PvP. You wouldn't miss out on much if you went CI.

Uber down with rare dagger setup, damage seems lower for Uber with the rare dagger even though tooltip is 360k with charges and 440k with vaal haste, going to try a run with Consuming Dark see how it goes.

*edit*

Just did another run with consuming dark, seems faster killing the bosses.

Last edited by Perrydtf on Feb 15, 2016, 2:08:33 AM
"
Perrydtf wrote:
Uber down with rare dagger setup, damage seems lower for Uber with the rare dagger even though tooltip is 360k with charges and 440k with vaal haste, going to try a run with Consuming Dark see how it goes.

*edit*

Just did another run with consuming dark, seems faster killing the bosses.

Yeah I had a similar "feeling" when doing some atziri runs.

Normal atziri melts instantly regardless so I don't think the setup matters, but I had a lot harder time on uber with the rare dagger. My only thought was that the chaos damage not being resisted as much and the poison on such high hp targets really does work. Because the damage difference is definitely noticeable.
Just dinged 90 with the budget CI version. Most faceroll build I've played on my craptop.

I push all my flasks, hold down the right mouse-button -> Screen freezes for a few secs -> Unfreezes, everything is dead and I'm at full ES with full charges.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAO4HHgkzDXwOSA5cD6sRLxFQEZYVIBXXFr8ZihqPGyUfxyBuIvQkiyoLKjgqTSsKK3gsnCy_LOktiy9vNbk9X0GWRA1FfklRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1SCVmNd8l9qYlpknWqMavpsC20ZcFJwu3X9fXV_xoRvhMWGroazidOMNo_6kyeVLpcGl5WX9Ju1oS-i2aPvpyuus7DYtAy1SLvjvorDOsSiyBTI8MrT0B_Q0ND10TbTftRC18_ZE9lb35jiLOq662Pr9ewY73rviO_r8NXyHfVv9qP22vk3-wn-ug==?accountName=7thDayTheory&characterName=JustinAwe
You should try Fatal Toxins if using Consuming Dark. Makes things melt even faster.

Also Warlords Mark is a better curse than Assassins Mark, lets you drop that annoying mana flask and you aren't 100% reliant on flasks for leeching. Also gives endurance charges for your immortal call.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Feb 15, 2016, 6:50:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info