[2.1] King's "Righteous Fall" - RF + Bladefall + Iron Will - 50k DPS Bladefall [HC]

Hey man I was wondering if you could swap off bladefall for blade vortex and then use a carcass jack instead of tabula. Would you be able to sustain RF using a carcass?
"
Hey man I was wondering if you could swap off bladefall for blade vortex and then use a carcass jack instead of tabula. Would you be able to sustain RF using a carcass?

I believe that should be possible, but I'm worried about mana regen. That could be a real problem..
Last edited by kralj87 on Jan 13, 2016, 8:18:17 PM
"
perling wrote:
"
kralj87 wrote:
"
perling wrote:
I dont know how do you get mana back , i have the same tree like you but i can only cast two times than i must wait.

Warlords Mark + Blasphemy curse. It gives life and mana leech.

AHHHH i forgot this -,- thank you xD

Can get the Marauder so many Dps Like your Witch?

Check PM, basically its gem levls (21 bladefall), hatred, jewels! and 750 str.

And Mara better than witch! cuz you can get Sovereignity to run lvl 20 clarity at 1600 mana. + PoF + hatred.

Also for all RF builds templar has much better start. Life\Mana regen bottom start.
Last edited by krab90 on Jan 14, 2016, 5:05:14 AM
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if I understand you completely.. What Witch? I'm playing Marauder.

Yes, you can get Sovereignty if you have enough mana for clarity. Haven't tried that yet.

I'm not sure why is your DPS lower than mine. Do you have Reptenance gloves?

Yes, you can start with Templar.
"
kralj87 wrote:
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if I understand you completely.. What Witch? I'm playing Marauder.

Yes, you can get Sovereignty if you have enough mana for clarity. Haven't tried that yet.

I'm not sure why is your DPS lower than mine. Do you have Reptenance gloves?

Yes, you can start with Templar.

I think he mean me :D Because i have talk to him if get my Marauder so many dps like he´s Witch.

At Moment i get now with Flask´s 11K Armour , 5800 Life , 83000 Dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info