[2.1] The Aylardex Mind over matter Cold snapper. w/ videos

Also I should note that the videos of me using a 5L cold snap is without using Cold penetration. With cold pen the clear speed is much faster. I'll post new videos up when I have time.
Last edited by KTMetis on Jan 10, 2016, 2:40:45 PM
absolutely in love with your build <3
WTB LEVELING GUIDE !

very interesting defensive mechanic :)
Really loving the build so far! Quick question: how high should we level clarity?
"
Lolsean13 wrote:
absolutely in love with your build <3
WTB LEVELING GUIDE !

very interesting defensive mechanic :)

Thanks! I just put up one of the leveling guides.
"
Teary wrote:
Really loving the build so far! Quick question: how high should we level clarity?

Level clarity to level 20. We need all the base mana regen we can get.
I was looking for a good Cold Snap build for a time, i love Cold Snap xD. Veryyy good build thank you man. Keep us updated build :P (sorry my bad english not my native language).
"
Sismico wrote:
I was looking for a good Cold Snap build for a time, i love Cold Snap xD. Veryyy good build thank you man. Keep us updated build :P (sorry my bad english not my native language).

My pleasure! Hope you try it out. And I will be updating the build as I get more suggestions for improvements.
im gonna try this in my new char on htc, nice guide bro!
"
Floyderino wrote:
im gonna try this in my new char on htc, nice guide bro!

Thanks! Glad to hear you are trying it out.
hi i was thinking of a similar build whats the mana cost per cast ?

thinking of getting a + 3 staff and a hybrid life/es build for cold snap, have you tried the same build in a + 3 staff? just to see the tooltip difference
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
Last edited by Xanin on Jan 14, 2016, 9:40:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info