[2.1] Dual Dagger Crit Freezing Pulse /Insane Damage ~82k dps /w GMP - Fastest Clear- New Build

maybe u can help look into my tree..

using shavronne 6Link and dual Voids..

tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2idNwUioLXfIOSCsKEZbjhBEvAx5_xgceDdEfQZMnoqOVLmNDvopsC--Ie9dRdMHzD8Tw1aEvytMi9Pk3julcijt8j_pJUbQMbRnXz6aZuMrQ0Ov1RnEtixFQvYJJsV9qZJ2DCR_HNblXK_Idb54reKcr_rPKSpykLJzpAl-whxMFQhEt34qbtXcHQZZ8g8M6hMWus9D16-4Ziio4TLMy0acI-wkgbtAfRUePRvbaUDDv67UEwGYdFBqP217kIvrSjmQRD9WmKU8XL_emTC1rt2TntvoXVIV9VdaOPICkVkqeoSKB

probably needs some tweaking.. but at lvl 84 i'm at 110k DPS

edit...

i don't think i can sustain it.. its way too low ES with shavronnes + 2 voids and the crithands.. even with shield + other gloves not sure..

how much will discipline improved auras do?

edit2:

switched back to ES/life hybrid.. its tankier.. safer.. but lil bit less DPS 90k atm with 4.5k life 3K es
Last edited by realstyla2310 on Jan 23, 2016, 9:31:38 PM
You already had a lot of dps u can go for tankier.
I am with 4.3k hp 1k es and this is even enough for farming cuz they cant touch me :D(+60k dps on ho,about 100k with vaal haste and 5powercharge)
If u decide to go for discipline, u must swap with clarity then u need mana leech.(or u give a lot reduce mana maybe u can use both)

+ Arctic armour giving decent tanky shit for build . prefer old arctic armour tho :D

About ur passive tree. You are on some hp nodes. I suggest u to get them , instead of maybe 1 powercharge or some reduce mana or es . But ur build seems okey have fun.(i would swap with charges. u had 3 power charge from passives 3 from curse itself +2 from void battery.)
yea this is the new build now.. its close to urs..

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYARXyXlxXn8Gtzs4w2VUuJ02HicFImlSoLXfIOSCsKEZbjhBEvAx5_xgceDdEfQZMnoqOVLmNDvopsC--IUXQPxPDVoS_K0yL0-TeO6Tt8j_pJUbQMbRnXz6aZuMrr9UZxLYsI9EmxZJ2DCR_HwFTyHW-eK3i86mpD8bOcpCycS1eHEwVCEFgRLcDjdwdBlq-bfIOus9D16-5MszLRmuAc3CBu0B8EB0VHRZ2PGlAw7-vr5IPbtQTAZlNS215fKlXG5CIEsxEPOljVpilPGmyiAEwta7c26RdUhX0kqo48Fm9WSvrS42qeoR0UIoGOZPemtvrwHw==

just more charges
Nicee . I like this, better than before.
High es with low life always risky. cuz some sick bosses can 1 hit through your es then u like wtf dude i had es dafuq :D

Btw 20q gmp cold penet fp is really perfect u will get a lot of damage too
Hey, i tried following your build, i managed to finish all acts on normal, and now i started on Cruel, but i'm not doing that well. In act 4 on normal i died a lot... A LOT...and on 2 occasions i had to ask for help. I die really fast, and i'm not killing thaat fast.

Can you maybe give me some hints? or tell me what to change? Thanks

This is my Gear:

and this: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAx4HHg5ID8QRLxGWFecfQSL0KgsrCjt8RXxGcUlRS1dRdF3yZJ1sC20Zb55wUnOzf8aDCYnTjDaO6Y_6kyeVLpeXoS-io6aZtAy4yrmTvorA48MJytPr9fBr8NXxs_Id?accountName=derpian5623&characterName=BabyFace

Do i still have any hope to fix my character? :( don't really want to spend another 2 days to reach the same place with another
First of all, if u want to farm well with all characters, u need lvling unqiues i guess u dont have any.
Second, there is no life on ur gears that is why u are dying a lot.
You dont have to use same items and same gems for lvling.
And you about to get hp nodes on your passive skills get them all and find hp,armour,es gears for lvling.

And last, attack speed,add cold damage, physical damage is useless on freezing pulse . they dont even have effect on it.

With decent changes on your gears u can easly farm. Freezing pulse is really good early farming skill with correct gears.

Edit = I guess u are about 42-45 lvl and those gears really bad bruh u must change them all.Do not buy but u can have them from quests and drops gl keep contact
Last edited by RoyaLPatH on Jan 24, 2016, 6:45:16 PM
got some better rings and amulet.. now the manaregen is no problem.. if the map has no regen i just run manaleech instead of added cold.. no problem..

4.2k Life + 3.2k ES @ 75% crit with 9 charges. DPS @ 135k

i run herald of ice + herald of thunder + curse on hit + a. mark

using dual void batteries and just reached lvl 89, really nice.. if some reflect pops up, i just use my cold resi flask.

other than that.. nothing can touch me
oh sounds cool man keep it up :D
i am using clarity + arctic armour + HoI.if u have enough mana regen u can use 3 auras .
really fun tho u can do easly maps +12
try arctic armour tho :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info