2.1.1c Patch Notes

"
osna23 wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.1.1c
  • The Birth of the Three now drops specifically from Hillock, rather than generally in The Twilight Strand.

and here is was always running up to hillock and kill only him ....

The good news is, you can just keep doing that now! :)
Now fix the stone alters so that we can upgrade multiple talismans without needing to reset the instance.
aaaaaaaaaaa
Last edited by Testa0 on Oct 5, 2018, 10:17:07 PM
fix the br server ping pls, the lag is 2 strong
"
sporter26 wrote:
fix the br server ping pls, the lag is 2 strong

The Lag is strong in this one !
Haha, from the wiki "They called him "Hillock". He was born huge: so large that he nearly split his mother in two."
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.1.1c
  • Added a new Tier One Talisman to the Talisman Challenge Leagues: Writhing Talisman.
  • Added six new Divination Cards: Prosperity, The Sigil, The Dapper Prodigy, The Dragon, Rats and Tranquillity.
  • The Birth of the Three now drops specifically from Hillock, rather than generally in The Twilight Strand.
  • Fixed a bug with The Eyes of the Greatwolf, where it did not grant the full benefit of the doubled implicits.

where to find those new cards ?
I'd like a new t2 talisman. I find it really difficult to combine all different ones when there are only 6 total.
After patch, file content.ggpk got corrupted and u had to delete it, now its not patching.
Anyoen had the same problem or its just me?
new cards... cant wait to get my hands on them. but The Lag really is tronk in this one!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info