How the Chitus Letters Were Created

amazing.
That looks amazing, wonderful job!
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Absolutely adore mine! Props for the mad work GGG, and specially Samantha.
That's really cool. Thanks for showing us this. I'm really interested in the custom wax seal you guys ordered. Could you please give us some more details on it?

I've had a mild curiosity about wax seals for a while; it'd be nice to know what company you used and what process you went through to design and order a custom seal (and a ballpark estimate on cost).
Bring back race seasons.
amazing work
● HideYourCurrency
"
GingerBeast wrote:
Mine is going to go in a display with all my other PoE swag

*looks at supporter titles*

Yep.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
Glad to see that you guys can take time out of your busy days to really show you care about your playerbase with such great custom made items.

Oh hey, on that note, wheres my Tshirt? you know, the one i was suppsoed to get when i paid you money for it? yeah still waiting. still send weekly emails abotu it, and get the same BS reply of "your shipping information has been passed on to our blah blah blah..." Any chance you wanna actually look into the fact that ive been waiting 5-6 months for a Tshirt that you said was shipped the day after i gave you money for it?
My Like :)
VERY creative. Too bad about the spelling mistake / typo, but otherwise I applaud you for thinking outside of the box (outside of the envelope?).
Wash your hands, Exile!
"

'Okay, guys, so...uhm, today we're going to be folding paper and stamping it. All day. What, you're a highly trained programmer/developer? Well, today you're a highly trained programmer/developer folding paper and stamping it.'

That is SO very GGG.

Thank you, I literally fell of my chair laughing. At work. Made quite a spectacle...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info