0.9.5c Patch Notes

"
Riney wrote:
Why is this patch 80mb btw? Pre patch stuff? New skills and uniques?

Answers pl0x ;o

Jonathan has answered this a few times before, but I'll answer it again. There's a 70mb "shader cache" that must be redownloaded if the shaders change. They did this time, sorry :)

We try to minimise the amount that that happens and it won't be a problem in the future.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Riney wrote:

Answers pl0x ;o

Jonathan has answered this a few times before, but I'll answer it again. There's a 70mb "shader cache" that must be redownloaded if the shaders change. They did this time, sorry :)

We try to minimise the amount that that happens and it won't be a problem in the future.

I was downloading at ~500kb/s and this last 70mb has reduced it down to 51kb/s.

Is there something special about this shader cache that makes it take longer?
IRON MAN
Either I'm getting lucky or the scroll drop rate seems to be good.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
"
Chris wrote:
"
Riney wrote:

Answers pl0x ;o

Alright that makes sense. Thanks Chris
damn, just when the game was getting a bit if challange back XD,

but i do agree with the split arrow change
This is good one! Keep up good work Chris!
Mirror of Kalandra?
great! i can play with my ranger now! its hard but fun at the same time! thx for the fix, just one question

Tha Callo Sniper ( blue mobs ), they have a lot range of vision, they kill me in 2/3 arrows and they are out of my screen :/

thats normal?, there are any protection against proyectiles??

i think they do a lot of dmg, and normally dont go alone usually i found in groups of 3/4
My first impression with mana changes on my lvl 18 witch was "Oh, now I don't need to use any flasks anymore" as I was running around Crossroads with no supports connected to my cold spells. Because of troublesome mana problems in previous patch I invested 4 passive points into maximum mana/mana regeneration.
But once I got into a lvl 20 dungeon I found myself using flasks again in longer fights (more then 5-6 opponents in connecting rooms) so now I am not sure.

Need to see how this change effects me once I get some supports with my spells.

"
Chris wrote:

[li]Reduced the mana cost of Split Arrow so that it increases by 3 per arrow rather than by 6.[/li]
[/list]

Oh thank GOD.
LOL, just give up after share away all orbs and unique just cause suck flask system(Dont know what developer think when they neft flask system, which make gameplay so awesome LOL) . Several upate from 0.95 are so useless when you neft, then buf, neft, buff...again. And no more in improving gameplay. You juat make it so HARDER and that only focus hardcode gamer. This truly meaningless for a HOT MMO .(just now, beside LE, MU2, Diablo3,...)
Anyone want acc beta just pm me(in my acc still remain some useful unique in default char). I dont wany to play this game anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info