2.1 "The Empress Of All Maladies" Tanky Hybrid/Low-Life Dual-Curse Chaos Caster

"
BoneFaer wrote:
What you think about CI version?

You can play CI if you want. You just won't have as much eHP. And will also have to take steps to guard against freezing/stunning. I haven't cos CI apparently isn't in a good place atm.
Nice build bro, welldone!
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
"
lesun02 wrote:
Nice build bro, welldone!

Thanks! :)
Nice build!
Ill try this one!
What is the best gem setup for essence drain if i only have a 4 linked (leveling)? and for a 5 linked?
Thx
"
Crakened wrote:
Nice build!
Ill try this one!
What is the best gem setup for essence drain if i only have a 4 linked (leveling)? and for a 5 linked?
Thx

Hey! Sorry I'm not keeping up with this thread much anymore as I've moved on and am now preparing for Ascendancy. However, the gems for ED are pretty much written in their order of priority. So, for instance, Rapid Decay is last priority i.e. only worth as a 6th link.

However, this might change in Ascendancy in all sorts of so far unknown ways. But one specific thing to look out for is changes to the Less Duration gem. I recall reading that GGG is planning on giving it a damage multiplier stat now. If so, it might very well find a place in the ED loadout post-patch.

Best of luck! :)
What ascendency did you pick?

Also theres a huge amount of optimization to be done on this tree. For example, the jewel with the eldritch knowledge can instead go up from there and left then down to deep thoughts instead of up to gain more int within range without changing your tree. Also pretty much everything except the initial 16% spell damage node from witch tree is not that valuable and neither is fatal toxins or the projectile damage to jewel node.
I removed those and picked up shaper and potence of will, which increased damage and defense a good bit.

Otherwise good build :)

Edit: Also I think I'm going to add clarity->blood magic on the gloves paired with cwdt->contagion instead of blade vortex/flee, it seems underwhelming. This should allow discipline to be used as well.
Also I think I prefer pierce instead of rapid decay since it helps cut through trash or hit bosses or invuln totems.
Last edited by Dromidas on Apr 11, 2016, 3:37:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info