[2.1/2.2 WIP]Belton's In Depth Hidden Potential Caustic Arrow Guide. 35k+ DPS Atziri/Ubers/HC Viable

mt
Last edited by Belton on Jan 8, 2016, 7:06:50 PM
i actually bought 2 3 mods jewels, a bit cheaper then 1 ex each, so its not that bad, 4 mod are unobtainable for sure(or for retarded prices)
I could use some better gear(if u are not overpricing like guys in trade channel huh).
How do i find u in game?
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Jan 9, 2016, 1:29:15 AM
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
i actually bought 2 3 mods jewels, a bit cheaper then 1 ex each, so its not that bad, 4 mod are unobtainable for sure(or for retarded prices)
I could use some better gear(if u are not overpricing like guys in trade channel huh).
How do i find u in game?

Can message me anytime, character names are BeltonX and BeltonXX. Although. I recently sold alot of my gear, I'm sure there are some pieces I could help you out with.

hype!!
Hey mate, I've a question regarding drillneck. Is it still worth using? I've heard alot of people saying it no longer affects cloud damage, and it doesnt seem to affect the tooltip in any way.
"
ILuvCookie wrote:
Hey mate, I've a question regarding drillneck. Is it still worth using? I've heard alot of people saying it no longer affects cloud damage, and it doesnt seem to affect the tooltip in any way.

I was wondering the same thing after i read that he is unable to use pierce gem, but when i remove drillneck clod dmg actually drops 2500+ so... afaik it still affects.
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
"
ILuvCookie wrote:

Its going to be BiS dmg wise still, especially with the new pierce talisman if you can manage that.

Check the drillneck section in the guide it goes over the pros and cons pretty thoroughly.
@Belton

Hey man, simply curious why you havent mention using a wither totem linked with increasd duration and faster casting.

Seems to work pretty well on single targets.

Let me know !

P.s : Could also be worth it to mention in your amulet choice under "gear" the piering talisman "horned" since it can have an implicit of +35% piercing chance at max roll. Quite legit with drillneck !

As always, thx for your guide man, so much quality information !
Last edited by plasmaszap on Feb 10, 2016, 1:34:17 PM
Great work on the guide. I've messed around with the tree to find a slightly more optimized version. Maybe nobody cares anymore, but here it is:
poeurl.com/wyy
"
Warranx wrote:
Great work on the guide. I've messed around with the tree to find a slightly more optimized version. Maybe nobody cares anymore, but here it is:
poeurl.com/wyy

nice! I've used that same tree when I swap out chest for kaoms. glad its working out for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info