Question about Iron Reflexes

So, do the % Evasion passive skills affect Iron Reflexes? Like, if I start getting evasion passives and then get Iron Reflexes, will all those Evasion %'s be transferred (to armor) as well?

Thanks to anyone who can help!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
nobody?! :(
"
Terminate wrote:
So, do the % Evasion passive skills affect Iron Reflexes? Like, if I start getting evasion passives and then get Iron Reflexes, will all those Evasion %'s be transferred (to armor) as well?

yes, it was sort of bugged in .9.4 but it works correctly now.
~SotW HC Guild~

"
scorpitron wrote:
"
Terminate wrote:

yes, it was sort of bugged in .9.4 but it works correctly now.

Woo, thank you! ;p
I got another question similar to this one.

I am wondering how are % armor passives working in combination with Iron Reflexes:

Lets say I don't have any armor pieces on my character that give armor but only evasion and I took Iron Reflexes.
Will this % armor bonus then give anything?

I would hope it would give the same bonus as same % evasion passive but I wanted to check before spending passive points and wasting Respec points if it doesn't work. If none reply I will try it myself and report it here.

Last edited by Torin on Jan 5, 2012, 3:42:50 PM
"
Torin wrote:

I am wondering how are % armor passives working in combination with Iron Reflexes:

Lets say I don't have any armor pieces on my character that give armor but only evasion and I took Iron Reflexes.

I would hope it would give the same bonus as same % evasion passive but I wanted to check before spending passive points and wasting Respec points if it doesn't work. If none reply I will try it myself and report it here.
Yes, evasion converted to armour is affected by both evasion increases and armour increases.
I think it's not logical at all. When the passive says convert evasion into armour, I except it to be applied either before both armor and evasion passives or after both. However, currently that means that the conversion is applied after evasion passives and before armour passives, which doesn't make any sense to me.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
Last edited by zriL on Jan 6, 2012, 10:33:14 AM
"
zriL wrote:
I think it's not logical at all. When the passive says convert evasion into armour, I except it to applied either before both armor and evasion passives or after both. However, currently that means that the conversion is applied after evasion passives and before armour passives, which doesn't make any sense to me.

is this true?

if i take a +% armor passive it is adding that percentage to armor before iron skin is applied?

i never noticed since i have only used iron skin as a ranger and they have + evasion% passives not armor so i never needed to know this...but i am making a iron skin duelist next and he has armor passives i may take.
~SotW HC Guild~

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Torin wrote:

Yes, evasion converted to armour is affected by both evasion increases and armour increases.

tnx a lot for this answer :)

"
scorpitron wrote:
"
zriL wrote:
I think it's not logical at all. When the passive says convert evasion into armour, I except it to applied either before both armor and evasion passives or after both. However, currently that means that the conversion is applied after evasion passives and before armour passives, which doesn't make any sense to me.

is this true?

if i take a +% armor passive it is adding that percentage to armor before iron skin is applied?

i never noticed since i have only used iron skin as a ranger and they have + evasion% passives not armor so i never needed to know this...but i am making a iron skin duelist next and he has armor passives i may take.

My dualist is looking at same armor passives as they are closer then evasion passives (for a hybrid class I wonder why are there no evasion passives near) so this is why I was wondering about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info