Spectral Throw Returns ELE BUZZSAW 50k+ DPS Ele Atziri Capable/High End Mapping 2.1[STREAM Offline]

Intro
Greetings Wraeclast my name is Exile, yes just like the game I have had this name for years and just found myself playing a game made after me. (Kappa) With the recent changes to many skills and the new duelist leech nodes elemental builds have become very powerful as you pretty much get 2 new gems in a 6l for free as blood magic and life leech are not needed anymore and on top of that Spectral Throw got a fantastic buff. Spectral Throws feels like it belongs right back in the meta with most of the op cost effective build and performs wonderfully in all aspects of the game! If you want to watch the build in action I may be streaming at twitch.tv/effexile Feel free to stop by and say hey!

Key

WED= Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
APS- Attacks Per Seconds
RES- Cold, Fire, Lightning Resistances
ST-Spectral Throw

pros
Fast Clearing
Survivable via dodge
Reflect immune (vaal pact)
Sorta Cheap
Very Mobile

cons
Weak to hard hitting physical damage that you don't evade
Doesn't fully shine until gems are qualitied and leveled

My Gear

Gearing Options

Weapon
High Elemental dps sword with 2+ aps per second Crit chance/multi are huge

Shield
High Evasion, High Life, High Resistance

Helm
Rat's Nest No questions asked; could get away with Starkonja's Head untli rat's nest is bought, but rat's nest is huge dps buff

Chest
I prefer belly as most shadow side builds always lack Life
Other viable alternatives- Tabula, Lightning Coil, Daresso's Defiance

Gloves
Maligaro's once again best in slot. Facebreakers will do fine until Maligaro's can be afforded

Boots
This is where you get almost all your int. go for Int Life and as much resistance as possible. Movement speed is not very important as your whilring blades will out do your movement even with a quicksilver anyway

Rings
Wed, Resistances, Life, Diamond Ring. This is the order of importance depending on how much you are willing to spend will be how many of these mods you will get

Amulet
Wed, Crit chance, Crit Multi, Life, Resitances. Once again depending on your budget you may get all of these or like me you can just start with wed and crit chance

Belt
Wed, Life, Resistances Your other main point of resistances is here get as much as you can on your belt and shield to cap you with minimal needed on your shield

Jewels
Projectile Dmg, Life, Attack speed, Crit, Lightning dmg. Any of the variation of these 3 or 4 will work fine. If you find yourself very low on life, prioritize life over dmg here. Your dps will be fine with just auras and a decent weapon. Don't forget your 2 Static Electricity's!

Stats
defense

Buffed GMP(Charges+atziri flask+bloodrage)

Unbuffed GMP

Buffed Single Target(Charges+atziri flask+bloodrage)

Unbuffed Single Target

Links

Spectral Throw
Spectral Throw-Greater Multiple Projectiles-Weapon Elemental Damage- Added Lightning- Faster Attacks- Added Cold Damage 5l I chose to keep faster attacks as it felt more smooth however you can choose either. On bosses, with a 5l, I drop GMP for Added cold. In a 6 Link you would drop GMP for Slower or Faster Projectiles.

Vaal Skills/BloodRage
Vaal Haste-Vaal Grace- Increased Duration- Blood Rage
Keep vaal skills up as much as possible and use enduring cry on recharge for extra defense

Charge Maintaining!
Frenzy-Power charge on crit-faster attacks-fortify A little extra Defense with fortify placed with the ability to maintain charges boss! It's Wonderful!

Movement Skill
Whirling Blades- Faster attacks- Blood Magic- Fortify
This is your best friend. Fly across the map whenever you want!

Herald curse on hit setup
Herald of Ice- Curse on Hit- Assasin's Mark
Free curses and power charges as you almost always shatter

Remaning Gems
Wrath- Summon Ice golem
These can just be placed into whatever slots are open so long as wrath is not effected by a % multiplier

Bandits

Noraml Help Oak,
Curel Kraityn or kill all,
Merciless Help Alira
Because this build is using sword as its main weapon I prefer to go past the attack speed, because you will have so much Attack speed already and take alira in merciless for extra power charges!

Leveling
Pick up this sword as soon as you can, as well as your 2 Static Electricity's and leveling will be a breeze. Might want to purchase an ele sword upgrade if you don't find one around about lvl 50. Also you will need some elreon Jewelry as you lvl up(-8 mana cost) as they will help you maintain mana cost until you can reliably leech! You can play ST all the way through!

Passive Tree

If you have both static electricity's ready to roll just go straight to the shadow jewel on the way and then down to the duelist jewel slot for Static from there. Then fill in the whole shadow minus the crit nodes and go all the way down through acrobatics and arrow dancing otherwise you will take a lot of damage while lvling. Finally finish out the duelist area and then crit nodes about late lvl 70 ish when crit matter. Crit wont matter til you pretty much stop dried lake farming in act 4 and move on to maps! Hope this helps!

Few Things to note here. Make sure you are getting full use of both your Static Electricity's and also abusing Intuitive Leap to save many point near the shadow area!
Static Locations

Intuitive Leap Position

Videos

First off, I want to apologize as my PC is not that amazing nor is my internet so its low quality and there might be a little stuttering however I just wanted to display the power this build now offers!

Uber Atziri Attempt
COMING SOON

Last edited by ExilezQ on Jan 2, 2016, 4:44:09 PM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2016, 11:27:40 AM
~~~For Future Content~~~
is this build for barbarian?
I couldn't find a better build to play on tali league thank you for this! The game is once fun again
Last edited by travisiscool on Jan 3, 2016, 9:05:17 PM
Nice gear
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
how is the progression with this build do we go to duelist first or shadow, etc?
"
how is the progression with this build do we go to duelist first or shadow, etc?

Yeah Hey sorry I completely forgot to include this in my information!

If you have both static electricity's ready to roll just go straight to the shadow jewel on the way and then down to the duelist jewel slot for Static from there. Then fill in the whole shadow minus the crit nodes and go all the way down through acrobatics and arrow dancing otherwise you will take a lot of damage while lvling. Finally finish out the duelist area and then crit nodes about late lvl 70 ish when crit matter. Crit wont matter til you pretty much stop dried lake farming in act 4 and move on to maps! Hope this helps!
Last edited by ExilezQ on Dec 25, 2015, 12:03:14 AM
Hi, Trying out this build right now, and i was wondering on how you would start the skill tree. Early when i first make a character for this build, spamming Spectral is just too much mana, would i rush points for the mana leech or what? Is it also possible if you could make a level by level(like by lv32 or something like that)
DPS on a 6L?
"
Hi, Trying out this build right now, and i was wondering on how you would start the skill tree. Early when i first make a character for this build, spamming Spectral is just too much mana, would i rush points for the mana leech or what? Is it also possible if you could make a level by level(like by lv32 or something like that)

I suggest using 1 or 2 elreon rings for leveling. thats what im doing right now and have absolutly no problems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info