[2.2] The versatile Assasin: Dual Claw, Wildstrike, Blasphemy

please fix the broken passive tree
"
Min3ralMan wrote:
please fix the broken passive tree

Sorry, didn't notice it was broken, I did not change the tree in 2.2 so I just thought the link might work. It is updated now.
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.
Flat elemental damage is added to the secondary effects of wildstrike. I played an Oro's sacrifice wildstrike build with no physical damage and all three effects hit the same and all three could burn. The conversion only happens with physical damage but elemental damage still hits with the effects.
I am playing this build but with a scion, and I wonder what I should do with my ascendancy points, so many options.... I think it's between slayer, champion or berserker. Please help!
Last edited by Enzymes on Mar 29, 2016, 9:20:41 AM
I would chose assassin and berserker. Better base crit chance is awesome and the leech and more damage is great also.
"
Enzymes wrote:
I am playing this build but with a scion, and I wonder what I should do with my ascendancy points, so many options.... I think it's between slayer, champion or berserker. Please help!

I don't know your scion skill tree but you should think about going Assasin and then take the "path of the Shadow" Asc. skill. This might set free a lot of skill points for you, which you use on the way down to the duelist.
Hey there, at first nice build, kinda like it lol :D Using all same passive tree, but some changes in gear, like in helmet. For Helm i use Rat's Nest, more crit chance and a bit bigger boost in dps, gonna link my items what i use for atm, gotta get better rings and ammy for sure lol, and also not using fortify in my 5Link setup, changed it for Faster Attacks, and fortify using with whirling blades, so it's allright, my tooltip dps is atm 49,300 with Hatred and Ice Golem, here are my items what i use atm.
Grinding Gear Games rock.Path of Exile isn't dying.
"
Timmy91 wrote:
Hey there, at first nice build, kinda like it lol :D Using all same passive tree, but some changes in gear, like in helmet. For Helm i use Rat's Nest, more crit chance and a bit bigger boost in dps, gonna link my items what i use for atm, gotta get better rings and ammy for sure lol, and also not using fortify in my 5Link setup, changed it for Faster Attacks, and fortify using with whirling blades, so it's allright, my tooltip dps is atm 49,300 with Hatred and Ice Golem, here are my items what i use atm.

Upgraded myself into
got 4,2k hp and 59k Wild Strike tooltip dps.
Grinding Gear Games rock.Path of Exile isn't dying.
"
Enzymes wrote:

That is some nice gear. Wish I could afford a 6L like that ;)
How does this build work when u level it? i have some seroius problems with mana, have to use like 300 flasks otherwise im feckd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info