[2.1] Aim's Blades of Hands - 200k Bladefall CI ~10K ES

"
RobiSTALKER wrote:
Hi i see you've used physical to lightning and sorry if is a newby question but why not increased critical damage? wont be more pure? i dont see the point of "lightning" as we dont have any chance to shock anyway and the dps of increased is far higher than physical to light and what do you think about knock back on crit node? complety useless?
Hope to see your poison changes soon haha and thanks again so far so good :P

we do shock. every crit shocks. and ignites and freezes. basically doing all types of damage applies all status effects every crit about 60% of the time with assassins mark.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 30, 2016, 6:04:30 AM
Oh yeah and I loaned my staff and almost whole set to a buddy I pulled over from D3 so PoH poison will have to wait. Try Matrix fantastic BF build for that. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1560909
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 30, 2016, 6:14:55 AM
Hi, today I would like to start a new character and do your new build (obviously with Pledge 6L - 6L Chest etc ....)
I have a question: From my old build I have a flask of vinktar (10% penenetration lightning dmg) do you think it is useful to build for ele - phy reflect?
IGN: iSteven_K
"
4Karbon wrote:
Hi, today I would like to start a new character and do your new build (obviously with Pledge 6L - 6L Chest etc ....)
I have a question: From my old build I have a flask of vinktar (10% penenetration lightning dmg) do you think it is useful to build for ele - phy reflect?

Yes indeed my friend no warlords needed anymore with vinktar. In fact whole chest changes. You can either go to an auto curse setup w/ HoL + CoH + ele weakness or enfeeble (if having issues with monsters) + Assassins mark + conductivity if you have +1 curse chayula like mine. Only 5L needed for 3 curse. 4L for 2 curse. Or same manual and more reliable cursing w/ lvl 1 BF curse.

So curse priority w/ vinktars
1. Assassins - generates your PC and dps
2. Ele weakness - we do mainly elemental DPS
3. Conductivity - we do mainly lightning DPS

FLASKS I would use

Taste of hate more deeps, phys mit, and cold res
vinktars takes care of life and mana not to mention more deeps
ruby flask gets rid of shock from Vinktars
quicksilver so you cant be froze
Need a anti bleed flask too - granite is prolly best bet

I need my staff back from friend but I'm guessing 300K DPS fully flasked and 7PC

Whether deleting vaal pact or not is still up in the air until I am able to test.

If can delete vaal pact new lvl 100 tree can be started as witch or shadow

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBBUIHHgmqDdEOSBEPES8RUBGWE3EV1xXtFkAWvxhqGyUdFCBuIvQpTyoLKwosnCy_Nbk5UjwFPV9BlkSrSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVL1VrlZjV5RYB1iuXEBca13yXqVfamNDZJ1mnmqMa7dsC20ZcFJ1_X5Zf8aCEIKbhEiEb4V9hq6J04w2jHaOZI9Gj6aP-pMnlS6Wi5eVl_SaO5uhn9-hL6LZpyusmK6zsNi1SLb6tzG5k76KwGbAmsMJw23IFNAf0NDQ9dRC1abVudfP2VvZ_Nte37DjhOkC62Pr9ewY7TzvfO-I7-vw1fId9W_3pvfX-Tf60g==
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 30, 2016, 3:50:13 PM
Hey master Aim, thanks for the clarification on lvl2 BF.

I've been running this >> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1522967 ... have a look.

Strong, easy to use. Your opinion, sir?

I ran your bladefall build before using the firestorm build. Interesting back to back comparison, imo.

Ran both builds twice each.

I managed to obtain a good ES armour for your BF build too, around the same ES as your one. Tested both builds on some map runs, Atziri and the usual boss's like Malachai etc...

I've just about run out of witch builds to try out now.. :)

R.

I start my new char saturday and now I'm 74lvl

This is my gear:

Empower lvl 4 is my next objective.

I love this build, now I have 7.2k ES( put crafting mod on 2nd ring % ES? ) and 61k dps
IGN: iSteven_K
Last edited by 4Karbon on Feb 2, 2016, 3:57:07 PM
What jewel do you recommend?
Hi, could you please make a tree for ascndency?

Thank you!
Hey buddy, great build!

Quick question; What skills would you choose for Ascendancy... so hard to choose >.<
IGNs:
[STANDARD]
@Icemyst
@Hailfire
@Sylixa
can u pls remake the trees? the endgame as well as the the lvling trees?

ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info