0.9.5b Patch Notes

I like how anyone who disagrees with GGG is "helping" and everyone who thinks the game (or X mechanic) is fine is automatically labeled a fanboy or something else.

People have different experiences with the game, the loot drops are random. Thus, some people may have a lot of ID scrolls and some may have few, causing there experiences to be drastically different.

Nothing wrong with that, and no reason to flame others because of it.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Loving the new patch so far. Glad to finally be a beta member. Thanks GGG for creating this great game.
Not seeing any vendors selling Scroll of Wisdom still. Is 0.9.5b actually in yet? Tried all vendors in each of A1/A2 Normal/Cruel.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
Not seeing any vendors selling Scroll of Wisdom still. Is 0.9.5b actually in yet? Tried all vendors in each of A1/A2 Normal/Cruel.

Yeah 9.5b is in effect as for the scrolls i Believe and don't quote me on this. that the scrolls are random for being in the vendors. I haven't tried to find them only because of the increased drop rate. Ive been able to get all i need via just grinding. Hopefully this helps you out on your question.
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Heh, that was quick.

Still says my file is corrupted though. What's Reclamation?

You gotta redownload if that happens :(

(Delete content.ggpk and run the client again)

Can't I just use some program to open up content.ggpk and delete anything that offends me?

The only way you could open .ggpk files is if you got your hands on the program that GGG uses to create their game. which i dont think the public has access to that. also in doing so (If you found a program to edit these files) you would make yourself unable to play online due to the File integrity checks that happen each and everytime you start up POE client. And should you Manage to SOMEHOW get around the checks. It would only be a matter of time till they caught you and punished you how they see fit for doing all of it. TLDR just deal with the changes that GGG does or go back to something like Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

*Edit*
if this Rant went Way off topic heres basically what i meant. Delete the file that GGG told you to delete. Redownload the patch. Enjoy the Game. And quit whining about what they change. ITS THEIR game. We are just helping them out before the final Public release.
Last edited by WolfIrotisha on Dec 23, 2011, 7:10:40 PM
"
WolfIrotisha wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Can't I just use some program to open up content.ggpk and delete anything that offends me?

The only way you could open .ggpk files is if you got your hands on the program that GGG uses to create their game. which i dont think the public has access to that. also in doing so (If you found a program to edit these files) you would make yourself unable to play online due to the File integrity checks that happen each and everytime you start up POE client. And should you Manage to SOMEHOW get around the checks. It would only be a matter of time till they caught you and punished you how they see fit for doing all of it.

They won't punish me for that.

"
WolfIrotisha wrote:
TLDR just deal with the changes that GGG does or go back to something like Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Go away. We don't want you here.

"
WolfIrotisha wrote:
if this Rant went Way off topic heres basically what i meant. Delete the file that GGG told you to delete. Redownload the patch. Enjoy the Game. And quit whining about what they change. ITS THEIR game. We are just helping them out before the final Public release.

I didn't whine, you just decided to bitch me out. That's your problem, not mine. Try to not project your shitty attitude on to me or other people, you unpleasant individual. Also consider giving your account to somebody with more manners and less attitude.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info