0.9.5b Patch Notes

This patch is ready to go, but our deployment isn't working and all our employees are gone... We'll try again tomorrow morning!

Version 0.9.5b
  • Increased the drop rate of Scrolls of Wisdom by 50%.
  • Added some more vendor recipes that allow you to get Scrolls of Wisdom for low currency items.
  • Fixed the volume of the Water Elemental emerge sound.
  • Minor fixes to some stat descriptions on the passive tree.
  • Fixed a bug in a vendor recipe that caused items to be included that we didn't intend.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 23, 2011, 3:02:24 AM
Sweet :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Heh, that was quick.

Still says my file is corrupted though. What's Reclamation?
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Heh, that was quick.

You gotta redownload if that happens :(

(Delete content.ggpk and run the client again)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I updated the original post to note that we can't deploy this tonight and will do it in the morning. Sorry!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Heh, that was quick.

You gotta redownload if that happens :(

(Delete content.ggpk and run the client again)

Can't I just use some program to open up content.ggpk and delete anything that offends me?
IRON MAN
I'm really hoping that in one day we shall stop see any scroll drop rate changes in future.

It was in a moderate drop rate, somewhat valuable, now again raised. *Sigh*
Dealing with those criers all the time should be so painful that you are like forced to do Chris :)
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
This makes me happy, I didnt miss out on playing immediately after the patch. Had to do Christmas shopping yesterday :) Hope its worked out today.
"
BrecMadak wrote:
I'm really hoping that in one day we shall stop see any scroll drop rate changes in future.

Dealing with those criers all the time should be so painful that you are like forced to do Chris :)

Considering that at lvl 11 I still got a critical lack of wisdom scrolls I would say it was not raised enough. Also I got the same problem with portal scrolls so I cannot go back with each drop I find to turn them over into scroll shards.

Actually the wisdom scroll drop rate is so bad I sell all items unidentified. I only use wisdom scrolls for items I guess can be useful. It is a bad design to make me guess which items could be useful and which not. At least give us Deckard Cain type of character that identifies your whole inventory for free.

"
Torin wrote:
"
BrecMadak wrote:

Considering that at lvl 11 I still got a critical lack of wisdom scrolls I would say it was not raised enough. Also I got the same problem with portal scrolls so I cannot go back with each drop I find to turn them over into scroll shards.

Of corpse you can not go back each time you are encumbered, neither the system guarentees nor intends doing this so. Nothing abnormal.
"
Torin wrote:

Actually the wisdom scroll drop rate is so bad I sell all items unidentified.

You oughto be much less generous when using. I am gonna keep my usage limited, not harshly, but moderately. So i will never be victimized. See these, and i am yet on level 13;
Unavailable
Unavailable

"
Torin wrote:

I only use wisdom scrolls for items I guess can be useful.It is a bad design to make me guess which items could be useful and which not.

Actually i think this is intended to be done this way, otherwise there would left no value about them, obviously.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info