2.1.1 Hotfix

We deployed a hotfix with the following changes:

• The Soulthirst unique item once again grants Soul Eater during Flask Effect instead of while using a Flask to prevent unintended interaction with queued flask effects.
  • Improved Brazilian Portuguese translations.
Nice Patch!

Spoiler
http://japaneselevelup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Atsugiri-Jason-2.jpg
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
Last edited by tamtsu on Dec 21, 2015, 2:20:12 AM
Those patches are killing us ! !
#Allocating space
Ign:_chaoss_
You want people to not share their builds? Because that's how you make people not share their builds :D
Yo I'm here, I'm ready.
When can we expect a fix for spirit guard jewel and nulls inclination ?
"
SzejkM8 wrote:
You want people to not share their builds? Because that's how you make people not share their builds :D

Pretty much this.

Only idiots will showcase their strong and unique combo's on reddit/forums/etc during a league now. Good job GGG.

Edit:
I mean, you're doing the right thing, but when a strong build gets posted the user is going to realise how very much he just f*cked up thanks to your hotfix policy on every strong combo.
Last edited by RichardFox on Dec 21, 2015, 3:00:35 AM
"
RichardFox wrote:
"
SzejkM8 wrote:

Pretty much this.

Only idiots will showcase their strong and unique combo's on reddit/forums/etc during a league now. Good job GGG.

Edit:
I mean, you're doing the right thing, but when a strong build gets posted the user is going to realise how very much he just f*cked up thanks to your hotfix policy on every strong combo.

It wasn't just something cool that was shared and now nerfed, it was an unintended interaction that was broken. This was patched after soulthirst was originally released, and the release of Talisman leagues just reverted that bug fix by mistake - so now they've fixed it again.

It's not a "nerf" its a fix.
Ign: Shaavu
Hotfix Blade Vortex already!

The fps drops it causes are absolutely unbearable.

How does some niche thing that only concerns a handful of players get hotfixed while Blade Vortex remains untouched making it unplayable for the majority of players? HUH?

DISABLE GORE! Just DISABLE IT! Nothing to discuss!
Last edited by Woodfist on Dec 21, 2015, 3:17:50 AM
Oh noes, somebody is having fun with a unique build idea! Quick, let's nerf it!

And guys, don't be stupid. Don't put your idea on reddit, Chris and Bex are reading that stuff constantly. Put it in the build or suggestion forums...
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info