2.2 MinKami_Spark/Vaal Spark 95%Crit Chance High Clear Speed Life based and Cheap SC/HC Viable

"
Sybergato wrote:
I'm guessing what makes the CoH, the IceBite and the innervate pop is the brotherhood ring? I'm only asking because my innervate, frenzy charges or Curse symbols don't appear for me and I have everything linked. :/

CoH is for HoT.
HoT Link> HoT+CoH+Assasin Mark
Hoi Link> Hoi+Icebite+Innvervate+Cull = For Clearing a lot monster then u will get the frenzy charge and some speed
Just rerolled my scion to this. It's pretty fun so far. One question: Why I can't keep up assassin's mark?
What jewels stats do you prioritise?
"
septicprawn wrote:
What jewels stats do you prioritise?

Spell Damage,Crit Chance,Crit multi
"
daakevster wrote:
Just rerolled my scion to this. It's pretty fun so far. One question: Why I can't keep up assassin's mark?

Assassin Mark is Curse On Hit u Need to let the HoT thunder hit the monster and u kill the monster then u had chance to get the power charge
Last edited by minkami98 on Feb 1, 2016, 1:41:37 PM
My version of the tree:

Shadow elemental nodes are 2% lower than witch spell nodes, but works for both heralds and spark.

Current tree:

My gear:
Spoiler

Using:

you can effectively drop pierce gem, also I don't see any reason to run faster proj. after getting all FP nodes from the tree. (I take back that about faster proj. it's better than cold penetration after testing even on map with lightning, cold resistance and elemental equilibrium xD )

Still lvl 79 and getting right jewels, but for now 22.2k dps without charges + 3 frenzy + 5 power and onslaught

spark - spell echo - faster projectiles - life leech - increased critical strikes/damage

also sustaining spark with rallying cry and clarity only, without use of mana flask
Last edited by SmoczyArchaniol on Feb 3, 2016, 1:26:42 PM
"
My version of the tree:

Shadow elemental nodes are 2% lower than witch spell nodes, but works for both heralds and spark.

Current tree:

My gear:
Spoiler

Using:

you can effectively drop pierce gem, also I don't see any reason to run faster proj. after getting all FP nodes from the tree. (I take back that about faster proj. it's better than cold penetration after testing even on map with lightning, cold resistance and elemental equilibrium xD )

Still lvl 79 and getting right jewels, but for now 22.2k dps without charges + 3 frenzy + 5 power and onslaught

spark - spell echo - faster projectiles - life leech - increased critical strikes/damage

also sustaining spark with rallying cry and clarity only, without use of mana flask

Can u Show Me The stat with spark and crit chance?

I still have 4 life nodes to get in witch area, that was my mistake. Should get to 4k in few lvls

ah, and max dps about 45k i think

Last edited by SmoczyArchaniol on Feb 3, 2016, 3:32:32 PM

Would it be higher damage if I change the tree like this
I wouldn't take away life but point taken, more dps and works on herald of thunder too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info