[2.1] Poison Bladefall + double/triple Curse (Trap and selfcast version)

Post plz full SkillTree, whit 123 points. What we get, life or damage?
"
axetoons wrote:
Why didn't you take any damage over time nodes on the tree? would the damage increase not be worth it?and there are some support gems that go well with this build, like rapid decay and faster casting would they be better than the gems that you are already using?

Damage over time time nodes dont double dip so i thought getting chaos (because of mings) and the phys nodes, because of the added 5%chaos is better for the self cast build. Over time nodes could be good (escpecially the 2 shadow nodes for 37%) for some extra damage.
For the trap version Trap damage nodes are just better (duoble diping + higher value). At higher levels you could consider taking them over more life.

Faster Casting seems really good and just feels better. Haven't thought about it at the beginning.
The Trap Supports are pretty much optimal for damage (all are more multipliers and double dip), although you could swap out trap and mine damage for rarity and use the wither totem more.

"
Post plz full SkillTree, whit 123 points. What we get, life or damage?

I would recommend taking the Templar Cast speed node, ele res and life for tankiness

Or damage over time nodes and frenzy charges (aswell as getting +1 Frenzy quest reward) for extra damage.

Thx bro, nice guide. Im lvl 77, damage awesom, but only 3000 hp. And i scare equip 2 mings. Butcher in Dungeon map 50\50 oneshot me))) Need lvl 82-84, get all life nodes and i think i can use double mings.
"
Sakredo wrote:
Thx bro, nice guide. Im lvl 77, damage awesom, but only 3000 hp. And i scare equip 2 mings. Butcher in Dungeon map 50\50 oneshot me))) Need lvl 82-84, get all life nodes and i think i can use double mings.

If the damage is good enough you should focus on tankiness, even in standard, mings is just some nice synergie but really isnt necessary and somewhat hard to get the needed resistances. Also dont underestimate the power of getting deodries dreaming (and some reduced mana nodes + jewell) to get the vulnerability curse or another defensive curse (triple curse setup), it should almost always be better, exept in curse immun maps.

Dont know if i made it clear enough in my guide but Vaal Clarity, a high es shield and Eldrich batterie is all the ''mana'' you need to run triple curse, but without those it could get difficult.

Hope you have fun with the build.
Bro, im 83 now, i get 2 mings, Binos, tabula. Have 4k HP, and 20k dps whit golem (18 w\o)/ And i wana buy 5L chest, Daresso or Carcass. What gem we drop out? Or forget about it and 6l tabula always better?
I'm level 65 now, this rocks except for a few changes I've made. Since I can't afford a binos, I'm running dual curse vulnerability/warlord's mark, I'll add chains once I can fit the reservation. Another detail I've noticed increased my quality of life is that I've taken all 3 nodes on the alchemist wheel, buff potions last noticably longer, health potions heal so much more, it's like having a straight HP buff.

I haven't decided yet if I'll be trap or not, so i've left those nodes for last, all that's left for me now is completing curse nodes and hp/jewels, it really rocks so far.
Binos is so AWESOM))) Clear radius is much bigger, just 1 cast in centter of pack and all dead, binos need 100%. And life regen veeeery help, not need warlords then, and whit dual mings i have 4000 hp on lvl 83 (whit tabula and HP in each gear piece).
Loved your guide. Made it to 91 easy peasy mode. Least deaths all my builds this season all things considered. First time trying traps and i loved the playstyle. Running circles on things . The curses are amazing. Immune curse mobs are a pain yeah. Definitely learned a lot. And yeah I dropped a Binos while leveling this guy. My amaze! omg. So good lol. Minghs and Deodres Damning icing on the cake.

-Trapezeus in profile
IGN: RawbinHewd
Last edited by Cpt_Lustblood on Jan 14, 2016, 5:45:47 PM
Its my first char in Talisman (exclude lvl 54 ballista^)) In lvl 84 i have that gear^

Have 4300 hp whit double mings, 21k dps tooltip, 26k whit flask. 1000 ES, and Chill or Corruption jewel for 100% uptime Vaal clarity. I have not yet reached T4 (I go through all the maps in sequence). Realy easist run whit all mods (exclude reflect), 1 click - all mobs in screen are dead, and boss too. Very big life regen from Binos, complemented 4 life flask, 3 times each. 12k hp up for 1 sec! Awesom. Now i have 300 chaos earned himself this character , yet leveling to lvl 84 (in addition bought my gear). And i wana buy Rare 6L whit 100 life, evasion and ES (for comfortable play whitout Vaal clarity). Its about 2 ex. Also i can change jewel to +%life jewel. In total its increased Life from 4300 to 4700-4800. In lvl 87, when i get all HP nodes from tree, 5000 hp. Very nice.
By the way, in curse immun maps we can change curse gems to auras. For more damage i use Hatred and Herald of ash. Its up dps from 21k to 26k, whit flask 31k. Also can use Discipline(just for comfort), and Grace. And if we run whit discipline we dont need vaal clarity, and can replace it for Vaal grace (much more Survival).
GL guys, build is VERY fun, easy to play, cheap (need only Bino for 1 ex).

Updated)) I buy White chest for 2 ex(160 chaos), and from 1st chaos i get AWESOM chest, 102 life, 40 resist, and craft it second resist)) Also from 1st chromatic i have ideal colors)))) Im very happy now)) have 4500 HP and 1150 ES.

Last edited by Sakredo on Jan 15, 2016, 6:03:42 PM
"
Sakredo wrote:
Its my first char in Talisman (exclude lvl 54 ballista^)) In lvl 84 i have that gear^

Have 4300 hp whit double mings, 21k dps tooltip, 26k whit flask. 1000 ES, and Chill or Corruption jewel for 100% uptime Vaal clarity. I have not yet reached T4 (I go through all the maps in sequence). Realy easist run whit all mods (exclude reflect), 1 click - all mobs in screen are dead, and boss too. Very big life regen from Binos, complemented 4 life flask, 3 times each. 12k hp up for 1 sec! Awesom. Now i have 300 chaos earned himself this character , yet leveling to lvl 84 (in addition bought my gear). And i wana buy Rare 6L whit 100 life, evasion and ES (for comfortable play whitout Vaal clarity). Its about 2 ex. Also i can change jewel to +%life jewel. In total its increased Life from 4300 to 4700-4800. In lvl 87, when i get all HP nodes from tree, 5000 hp. Very nice.
By the way, in curse immun maps we can change curse gems to auras. For more damage i use Hatred and Herald of ash. Its up dps from 21k to 26k, whit flask 31k. Also can use Discipline(just for comfort), and Grace. And if we run whit discipline we dont need vaal clarity, and can replace it for Vaal grace (much more Survival).
GL guys, build is VERY fun, easy to play, cheap (need only Bino for 1 ex).

Updated)) I buy White chest for 2 ex(160 chaos), and from 1st chaos i get AWESOM chest, 102 life, 40 resist, and craft it second resist)) Also from 1st chromatic i have ideal colors)))) Im very happy now)) have 4500 HP and 1150 ES.

At your level, you might want to level in t8+ maps however, as you're experiencing a severe leveling penalty at tier 4 (level 71) maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info