[2.4] Bucket Down CoC LL Elementalist (CoC still alive)

"
TundrazaL wrote:
Is a hybrid/life version of this build with tabula possible? I like the skills you are using with the new jewels. But i can't afford 6link shavs or shavs in general.

A CoC char can be built in almost any way, but the tree will be different. Didn't test with the setup you wrote, so I cannot help you in that way.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Waiting to see if it can survive long fight bosses, in long fights like uber atziri how you sustain power charges?
Have you tried malachai and other end game bosses? The dps is awesome, I am looking something like that for uber farming.
Logged in just to reply, "Retraction Helix". /dropsmic
"
ragnarokda wrote:
Logged in just to reply, "Retraction Helix". /dropsmic

We all love the aether, right?
Very nice build. exactly the style i would like to play but you didn´t mention in 1 word
that it´s nearly impossible because of a 5 offcolor Shavs !!!!
as long as you are not super super super rich or a good friend of RNGesus you can just play this build without EK / LL.
And let´s be honest...when you are rich as f*ck there are plenty better and cheaper builds out there.
And how did you manage to get Frenzy charges?
"
Totmau5 wrote:

And let´s be honest...when you are rich as f*ck there are plenty better and cheaper builds out there.

Then there's no need to be rich as f*ck, right? XD

"
Totmau5 wrote:

And how did you manage to get Frenzy charges?

Shavronne's Revelation ring in the right ring slot and Blood Rage.
Should we use a Shav ring or 2 yellow rings if we wanna use blood rage? And is blood rage worth it? compared to having 2 yellow rings with more energy shield and acc/phys attacks
"
marcyves1 wrote:
Should we use a Shav ring or 2 yellow rings if we wanna use blood rage? And is blood rage worth it? compared to having 2 yellow rings with more energy shield and acc/phys attacks

Up to your playstyle. Both are good options.
what kind of jewels are you using

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info