2.1.1 Hotfix

We deployed a hotfix with the following changes:

• Fixed an instance crash that occurred when monsters with the Dead Hand Talisman were knocked back.
  • Fixed more problems with stalling that would occur when viewing skill pop-ups. They should be completely fixed now.
  • Improved Brazilian Portuguese translations.
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2016, 1:47:33 AM
Improved translations hype!
(Hype pras traduções melhoradas!)

edit: eh... first! many thanks for these stealth fixes~
Last edited by jes_ish on Dec 17, 2015, 11:53:44 PM
Cool!
So...bout that new flask -- 30% Leech?!?!
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Can I just take this moment to thank GGG for actually including patch notes for even the smallest hotfixes? I freakin hate when developers don't include update notes for their products.

Like, "Oh boy, my phone just updated, but oh no, I have to spend the next 20 minutes searching through my phone to see if anything's new or changed."

Or, "Oh crap, there's a major bug in this latest game/application update... but wait, we're saved! There's a smaller update that just launched! Maybe that small update is a hotfix for that bug I experienced? Oh crap, I can't tell because there's no freakin patch notes."

But at least when I see the blue "Update queued" text next to PoE I know the good folks at GGG have got the goods here in the patch notes subforum.
So you guys just brought the server down to deploy another hotfix, and you killed me. My character died when you brought the server down without warning. I would like it back please.
Last edited by AlmightyMeatwad on Dec 18, 2015, 1:48:21 AM
Hey, 1st page
Have a good day
Ign = GnomingGnom
1,2 gb :O

Have a good day !
Sweet!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
jes_ish wrote:
Improved translations hype!
(Hype pras traduções melhoradas!)

edit: eh... first! many thanks for these stealth fixes~

it's not a stealth fix if they post patch notes about it :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info