"
Zahndethus wrote:
Wait, is my Divination card still not being added? :/

Should be in 2.1.2.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
"
Zahndethus wrote:
Wait, is my Divination card still not being added? :/

No sorry, but should be in the next patch with Divination cards. It was slated for this patch but did not make the cut. I am very keen to see your card make it in!

gasp, TWO devs responded!
*sad face about having to wait more*
oh well!
Any plan to fix the lag caused by high numbers of Blade Vortex blades hitting larger groups? Makes the build unplayable in groups.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
Unless I missed it, no fix for the Femur of the Saints laginess?

No there was not. It was intended to be a feature, but was not successfully fixed. The laginess will not occur in predictive mode in the meantime.

Thank you as always for the various bugfixes and updates, hopefully not too many gremlins in the works preventing the laginess fix. I've been spoiled by lockstep and scared to play on predictive again :D

Make sure you all have an amazing christmas and new year and remember to enjoy yourselves too ;)
"
Qarl wrote:
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
Unless I missed it, no fix for the Femur of the Saints laginess?

No there was not. It was intended to be a feature, but was not successfully fixed. The laginess will not occur in predictive mode in the meantime.

Ok thanks Qarl
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Awesome!
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed a bug where unidentified jewels could be placed into passive jewel slots in the skill tree, giving players the effect of the jewel without having to identify it.

That was my 2 cents.

My body is ready
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.1.1
The spawn chances of Stone Circles have been increased. They have a 100% chance to spawn in the Western Forest, the Hedge Maze, and the Dried Lake. The Ledge has a 100% chance to spawn one in Cruel and Merciless.

Yes !
IGN Bzyk

R.I.P. No-Aegis Necro tank (3.2.0) ;(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info