[2.1 Video Guide] Dual Elemental Siege Ballista Build 2x 40k+ DPS [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

I bought a 5L chest for 1c last night and alce'd it. So I was able to switch bows and your right, this bow I found is a lot more dps. Now doing 6k dps after 4 frenzy + flame golem.

I have not even a tora 1, hehe. Its funny, I have leveled 2 characters in Talisman SC to level 67 and I don't think I've come across Tora even once. :(
Last edited by Shinare on Jan 26, 2016, 10:55:56 AM
A very nice stranger offered to craft my bow for me while I was online tonight. Thank you guardian angel :)

We also ran a colonnade map and I dont think I was much of a help, hehe. He had a crit reave build that was absolutely demolishing the screen before my ballistas even got started fireing.

Thanks again!
Hi Liftingnerdbro! I follow your guide, at moment i am at level 59 cruel and i destroying all :). One question: which boots i must wear for this build? What are the stats for boots that i must look?

Thx in advance e sorry for my english ;)

Which bow is better for this build guys? Quin have 100% at close range but the other have more elemental damage and in tooltipthe dps with the second is more...

These are other stuffs i using with my scion at moment:

Welp, I'm at level 76 now and finally this build is starting to feel like its pretty nice. :) I think that has more to do with my gem levels than with my level tho. Seems like for the last 10 levels I have been picking up life nodes. Was able to re-gear last night and get some added life and chaos res on some gear. Thats helped bunches.

I'm not very good at the trading game and getting currency for me ist pretty much self found and chaos recipes. So most of my builds don't see much in the way of expensive gear. This build is plenty fun without them, tho! :)

I was starting to get a little discouraged around level 70 and still not doing very well, but once the gem levels get higher, this build starts to rock. I'm at 11k single target and about 8k area dps with everything up. Can just about run through Dried Lake without slowing down much getting about 70-80,000,000 xp/h in Dried Lake.

My Level 76 gear

Yeah, theres a lot of room to improve, but I'm broke. hehe
whew
finally broke 40k dps with rain of splinters, the support gems on q20 really make a great difference
i believe everything 20/20 i can reach 44k dps with my gear:

edit:
by the way, atziri down yesterday, it wasnt a clean run but it was good
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Jan 31, 2016, 5:44:30 AM
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
whew
finally broke 40k dps with rain of splinters, the support gems on q20 really make a great difference

Well, I bet the 6L and the drillneck help a little as well. hehehe
"
Shinare wrote:
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
whew

Well, I bet the 6L and the drillneck help a little as well. hehehe

without quality i was reaching 38~39k dps buffed (lvl 87)
and really, if you know your way with trading you can buy a set almost equal to mine with less than 4ex budget (jewels included)

this is my actual dps with the gear above and lvl 91 (all gems at 19/20) i believe 20/20 will bump me to 47~48k

Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Feb 1, 2016, 4:32:34 PM
so is rain of splinters a better option over GMP?
ign:TedCruzMissle
Last edited by atrocityx on Feb 3, 2016, 7:01:44 PM

Enjoying this build. Snagged this bow and it made a huge difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info