0.9.5 Deployment and Legacy Leagues

I wish the gems would pass over to the new default/HC league from current at least. Some super rare ones like mana leech/multi projectiles are gonna be a bitch to obtain in a new league. Then again it will force bartering with the new economy, and those who have it will probably over-price them due to demand with really popular sought out gems like Multi Projectiles. So I expect price gouging for it in the first week or two.
"
Chris wrote:
"
pyrex wrote:
Is there a specific time? or is it 12am Friday NZ time?

We don't know yet, but we'll try to get it done early in our NZ workday.

To give us a time reference, at what time does your workday start in terms of EST?
"
Lionguild wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
pyrex wrote:
Is there a specific time? or is it 12am Friday NZ time?

We don't know yet, but we'll try to get it done early in our NZ workday.

To give us a time reference, at what time does your workday start in terms of EST?

Omg just google, I bet he's very busy.
"
Epicurwin wrote:
Omg just google, I bet he's very busy.

I don't think I can google at what time they start their work day, sure maybe me asking for them to convert it to my timezone was be being lazy, and if so then they don't need to worry about that little detail.
Assume they work a somewhat regular workday like most developed countries, and manage to get the patch deployed at 10am NZ time:
Convert here.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
So does this mean there will be no wipes? Legacy league seems to be a solution that removes the need for wipes.
Awesome news. Now I have something to look forward to after work tomorrow. Thanks Chris and GGG.

Awesome, definitely look forward to playing this tomorrow.
Question - would we have to delete our old chars to re-use their names for the new leagues?
i dont mind deleting to use the name again.. its a beta lul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info