2.1.0c Hotfix

"
xavier3jr wrote:
enfeeble could get 100% reduced physical damage i think

How exactly did this happen? It seems a bit of a stretch to get 100% reduction since level 20 of Enfeeble is only 30% Less Damage.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
We deployed a hotfix with the following changes:

• Temporal Chains, Enfeeble, Curse on Hit and Blasphemy have had their quality bonuses returned to normal.
  • A cap of 75% now applies to the action speed reduction caused by Temporal Chains and to the effects of Enfeeble.

however this means that curses like assasins mark and vul are still pretty strong

i don't know how far assasin mark scales but isn't it almost 75% extra chance to crit?

so in theory you could make a permament crit build on non curse areas or?

someone please enlighten me if this is possible since it seems a pretty intresting choice of curse to me
"
Rinkeil wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

• Temporal Chains, Enfeeble, Curse on Hit and Blasphemy have had their quality bonuses returned to normal.
  • A cap of 75% now applies to the action speed reduction caused by Temporal Chains and to the effects of Enfeeble.

however this means that curses like assasins mark and vul are still pretty strong

i don't know how far assasin mark scales but isn't it almost 75% extra chance to crit?

so in theory you could make a permament crit build on non curse areas or?

someone please enlighten me if this is possible since it seems a pretty intresting choice of curse to me

Critical Strike already has a hardcap of 95%!
So no permanent critical strikes. ;)
I didn't read (often) the forum ... but I was wondered why so many bug Hotfix at once
thus I came there .. and what

.. OmG That was so hilarious when I saw Ghudda's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQvyZNoKD84xD

He deserves a big reward to find a broken hole in the wall

and for GGG .. why did you not detect this kind of "Bug" (which is not) ?
Please GGG can you try to fix the steam patch problems? I'm very annoyed by downloading a 2mb patch and have to wait an hour to get it installed. Thanks in advance
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

I have a question.

"
Act bosses have 60% reduced curse effect
Map bosses have 60% reduced curse effect
Other unique mobs have 0% reduced curse effect: Rogue exiles, Invasion bosses, Beyond, Vagan, Warbands, etc.

If I have a 80% effect Temporal Chains,The Map boss reduce action speed 80%*(1-60%) or 75%*(1-60%)?
The reduced Curse Effect modifier on bosses is additive with your increased Curse Effect. If you have 80% Increased Effect, then you effectively have 20% Increased Effect against bosses.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
The reduced Curse Effect modifier on bosses is additive with your increased Curse Effect. If you have 80% Increased Effect, then you effectively have 20% Increased Effect against bosses.

sorry i not good at engish

just for example
I mean the Temporal Chains in panel show "Cursed enemies are 60% slower" and I have all 40% curse effect passtive, 10% from Blasphemy

I can do 60% * 0.9 = 54% slower the boss?

the normal enemy should slower 90% , but the maximum is 75%, only reduce 75% speed?

I think no one can do 75% slower the map boss, this mean the Temporal Chains don't have any debuff to boss?
Good job :)

Big thx GGG, the hard cap should solve the extreme builds forever and normal uses and builds are still possible.

Please make hard caps for everything, that this can never happen again (i.e. for cast/attack speed, max. radius from skills/auras, max totems, max minions and so on).

Then we can decide how to max something to the hard cap (skills, quality, skill tree, items, ...), if we want to do something like this.

Thx a lot :)
The cake is a lie
thank you <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info