PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

2.1.0c Hotfix

We deployed a hotfix with the following changes:

• Temporal Chains, Enfeeble, Curse on Hit and Blasphemy have had their quality bonuses returned to normal.
  • A cap of 75% now applies to the action speed reduction caused by Temporal Chains and to the effects of Enfeeble.
hype

GG GGG!
IGN: @Marcin
Last edited by XnIcRaM on Dec 15, 2015, 8:14:10 PM
Good.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Changes are applied faster than curse on hit.
All Hail GGG
YAY! :)
I disagree going back.

blasphemy with quality is too strong, cause enhance improves quality of blasphemy and curse, double dipping.

I think GGG seem weak when does something like this.

I think GGG shouldn't be afraid to nerf mid-league. I prefer nerfs than boring metas where something is clearly OP.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
"
ropumar wrote:
I disagree going back.

blasphemy with quality is too strong, cause enhance improves quality of blasphemy and curse, double dipping.

I think GGG seem weak when does something like this.

I think GGG shouldn't be afraid to nerf mid-league. I prefer nerfs than boring metas where something is clearly OP.

All they did was change the way that they fixed a single issue. The first fix was rushed out to prevent exploits while they worked on a more permanent and fair solution. I may be wrong, but it seems to me like GGG had planned the first hotfix to be temporary until they could design the proper code to enable this hard cap. If not, nothing wrong with listening to and utilizing smart community feedback. This current hotfix removes the exploit and does nothing to affect other builds positively or negatively. A perfect balance.
So many fixes to issues I'd never notice...
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
ropumar wrote:
enhance improves quality of blasphemy and curse, double dipping.

It doesn't though. Enhance doesn't affect support gems.

Besides, Curse on Hit has the same quality effect as blasphemy so it can achieve the same curse effectiveness as blasphemy.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info