[2.2] Sando's Crit Trapper (HC viable, 95%Crit, Assassin, Fire/Ice/Bear trap, Atziri)

"
Hyron wrote:
hui these are looking awesome for trappers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF4CHnwmx_U&feature=youtu.be

what you guys think about this build:

i removed 130% trap dmg nodes (and cooldown recovery speed, 10% penetration, cannot be damaged for 5sec etc) and got 4 more jewel nodes for a total of 9. if we calc approc 25% trap dmg per jewel (a mix of cold dmg, trap dmg, aoe dmg etc) we have 125% dmg through jewels. that means we will drop 255% of dmg and gain 9x grand spectrum elemental dmg = 486% which then results in an inctrease of 231% ele dmg.
on top of that we will gain 40% mana reg, 1% life reg, 5% movement speed, 24% max mana, 12% spell dmg and 8% ele dmg through the way to the jewel nodes.
disadvantage of this is that bear trap does not profit of the ele dmg.

what u think about this?

Looks very interesting, but in this case would it not be better to just abandon the crit aspect and go saboteur for more fluid clearspeed?

Also, the viability of this build depends on the rareness of the grand spectrum jewels. If they are as rare as shavronnes this build might be too expensive.
i dont know. we will see. its for a late try and they already nerfed the 6% to 5%, so the increase in ele dmg will not be that high.

ill stay assassin for the crit. my current clearspeed in standard is crazy.
The build needs more conversion traps......just sayin. Also have you thought about using Kongming and Eclipse Solaris or maybe even two Eclipse while going Saboteur?
Last edited by Chimmy81 on Jun 30, 2016, 7:55:39 AM
What do you think of going eva/dodge with this build?
Question, for a Saboteur build, is it worth going for the Master sapper cluster?
I have a feeling that if I were to go that direction, it will end up becoming a glass cannon
Also why Expeditious Mutinitions?
Btw, this build is awesome

Edit 1: How many power charges is enough? I'm seeing 5 in total
Last edited by JTYSM on Sep 24, 2016, 9:30:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info