Valentine's Heart and other limited-time microtransactions

I would like to see a male ranger however
"
For Easter How about ur chest armor looks like Rabbit Fur O_O :)

no....
darn, i missed out on these due to RL stuff, next time ill get the items i want at the begining. Thx for a great game so far i play HC and im so bad at it, but damm it adictive
keep up the good work
^_^
long time no announcement?

have spent another 100 bucks for points yesterday, waiting eagerly for new microtransactions.

maybe some special effents on gear?

or (finally) more gore?
Server not quickly repair What are you doing?
Transfer or change the map are remitted back to the login screen official shit in it?
You know what would get them a lot of money? in a year or two bring back the kiwis for a limited time only. Now that I've seen people walking around with them I want them so bad.
I really enjoy "limited time items" because I can buy them knowing that from that point forward it'll be something cool and rare.

I don't want to see any "temp" purchase items, but limit sales period makes me buy buy buy, especially if they are neat :)
"
Eliishere wrote:
You know what would get them a lot of money? in a year or two bring back the kiwis for a limited time only. Now that I've seen people walking around with them I want them so bad.

No thank you, I want my Kiwi to remain fairly unique and rare.

If they EVER start selling my Kiwi again I'll straight up quit.
Exactly, they said they will not sell kiwis again, because it was a closed beta deal, and it shows who was there with them at the beginning. Look up kiwi sales on the forums and you'll see Chris' response to reopening kiwi sales.

PS Zenn, its weird seeing the same avatar and supporter title in back to back posts with different users XD
Last edited by Vindicator13 on Feb 18, 2013, 9:38:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info