Valentine's Heart and other limited-time microtransactions

I've got Valentine's Heart. It is great effect. Thank You and we wait for next in shop :).
CASUAL GAMER
Last edited by Gicu on Feb 16, 2013, 6:54:15 AM
Undead Rabbit Pet at Easter? :D
IGN: kReiZy
How does this item worked? I purchased it but I'm scared to use it.

Is it one time use? Can I put it back into my microtransaction-stash-thing anytime I want? I haven't even brought out my bird pet yet because if it dies I don't know if I can get it back.

Someone explain this stuff to me.
IGN: Narbays
I'm a sucker for anything limited edition :/
"
narbays wrote:

Is it one time use? Can I put it back into my microtransaction-stash-thing anytime I want? I haven't even brought out my bird pet yet because if it dies I don't know if I can get it back.

You can apply/remove microtransaction effects to a single item as many times as you want - just remove from the item before you try to sell it. The Kiwi isn't affected by damage so it never dies.
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
Cool, looking forward to new microtransactions. Hoping to see some less shiny armor/weapon effects, and maybe some more skill animation changes.
Keep up the good work.
Grant us eyes.
"
sYkoDe4d wrote:

oh god.. if we could get a modification to the zombie or skeleton raising skills, so you raise undead rabbits that attack (like the Rabbit of Caerbannog) - that would be amazing
"
narbays wrote:

When you buy a cosmetic item you "apply" it to a weapon or piece of armor by right clicking the icon in your microtransaction tab and then the item you want to put it on. There is a remove button on the top right part of your microtransaction tab that if you click that and then the item again it removes the effect and puts it back in your microtransaction inventory so you can use it as many times as you want. You can only use it on one item at a time unless you buy multiples of the same one.

The Kiwi is a non combat pet. You simply right click it from the microtransaction inventory and he/she will follow you around and mock you when you die. Simply right click it again and you have your Kiwi friend again that will gladly mock you even more the next time you die. Mine tends to run around ontop of my corpse.
"
Koshinator wrote:
"
sYkoDe4d wrote:

oh god.. if we could get a modification to the zombie or skeleton raising skills, so you raise undead rabbits that attack (like the Rabbit of Caerbannog) - that would be amazing

That would be an instant buy for me lol. I would probably have to buy multiple just for the epicness of it. I would imagine it will have something to do with the weapons left out this round though or a skill that doesnt have a skin yet.
Damn you GGG, 5 points left now but grabbing the heart with the last of mine was so worth it XD

You keep making them, I'll keep spending money.

Keep up the good work!
Last edited by Baksteen on Feb 16, 2013, 1:38:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info