[2.1] Proximi's Tri Curse Fire Nova Mine Build, EndGame/Atziri Viable, 300k AOE

"
Surferofnsb wrote:
Couple of questions:

1. How is this build in group play? I can see the tri curse to really come in handy but what about damage? Can you still compete with everyone else and do your part?
2. Why are you taking so many aura reduced nodes on the tree and also using enhance level 2? Can't you either just get 8 reduced mana reserved and call it a day or just get two level two enhances and then be good? Were you planning on running an extra aura?
3. Have you even tried uber with this build I know it's a typical can this build even do über bro but I would like my next build to be able to at least kill her once and was wondering if I can even try to do it with this build.

Thank you for putting this build guide together I've been wanting to play fire nova mine but never really new what the best approach was.

So many questions. Sorry for long answer

1) Party play, i can say this much it's stronger than fakener, literally when i get to 6 man party up to t11 i can carry the whole party and do most maps under 4 min. Surviability is questionable cause temporal chains has it's issues most of the time i'm just fine and then fast curse immune magic pack and i'm dead. I can try to record some party play but I must warn you it will be very low quality.

2) Enhance lvl 4 is unquestionably the most important part of any temp. chain curse build.
Why so many mana reductions? Blasphemy is not 25% as it was advertised it's 35% and with enhance 40% -> 2x 40 + 35 = 115 which means in order to run 3 aura curses you need at least 15% mana reserve reduction or 14% and enlighten 2. So in this case enlighten safe me 1 skill nodes in CI area. you can use that skill point and safe socket but i dont have anything else to use so..

if you want to combine 2 enlightens:
1st 4link temp chain,blasphemy,enhance, enlighten 3
2nd 4link blasphemy, flammability, ele weakness, enlighten 3
this way you loose -10% resist from ele weakness (5% of total dmg) and get 2 skill nodes

3) i tryed Uber and my feelings are mixed. I died 3 times on vaals cause if anything even touched me i get stunlocked to death (lightning balls, icestorm thing -> 4k life + MOM sucks in this fight) trio was ok died just once, then i failed on uber by some random hits.

my advice is to alocate more life somewhere in order to do uber. it won't be easy fight but im confident that it's doable.

Normal atziri is walk in a park i have never in my poe history had such an easy fight.

If you are looking for Uber killer then Icestorm witch is prob. the cheapest and easiest for uber farming atm. (was doing deathless uber runs with just 20ex gear back in warbands and i haven't seen any patch changes for that build so i think it's still the same easy fight)
Thank you so much for taking the time to write all that up. I didn't realize you had enhance and enlighten in your setup. I'm excited after this vacation to give this build a try. Thanks again for all the time.
Check this page out some suggestions for new skill gems.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487
added Party Gameplay compilation
Added leveling guide if you want to try FNM build in Talisman league
Great work. I hope you'll update this build or make new ones for Ascendancy. I like the playstyle of both builds.
"
Great work. I hope you'll update this build or make new ones for Ascendancy. I like the playstyle of both builds.

Thank you very much, glad you like my build. I will definitely update both builds for Ascendancy but it's still too soon to tell if they'll be as good as they are now. There will be some balancing in the patch/expansion as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info