[2.2] Rowan's Cyclone CoC Discharge-Tanky, High Damage, Life Based (Even Budget)

Hmm, Interesting. It should be possible, simply take Claws of the Falcon instead of Nightstalker, which it is right next to. You'd have less crit chance, about 50% without charges from my math, which should still be fine. The difference is, your cyclone would actually do damage, which is interesting. The only major drawback is the fact that you wouldn't have a voll's devotion. Other than that, it should be feasible. It would be pretty unique as well. Good luck with it!
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Any improvement to the skill tree? (using the Rigwald's Curse and Doryani's Fist)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAQkEswW1Bx4N0Q5ID6sRlhX9Fr8aOBvIIuIkiyaVJy8pTyoLKjgqTS3SMHE1kjY9OkI62DrhPC0_J0V8RfRH4klRSshLV0t4TeNRTFVLWfNd8l-wYeJirGNDZK9mVGu3bIxuqm9Xb55wUnKpdwd4GX1bgpuDCYNfg8yExYV7hX2HE4nTijiMNo2_kFWSfZUul5eYb5o7m7WcpJ2qnz6f36IApDmmV6xHrKq0OLTFtfK3PrjZwGbA48GgwuzDOsT2xq7KStQj1gfYvdwj3UjdqOFz44TlGeXP7DjvfPDV8bPyRfcy-_X-Cv6P
I would completely drop the claw cluster you already have. I considered that, but for the point investment vs actual use, it's not worth it at all. You'd be better off spending the points to get jewel sockets, or Heart Seeker below acrobatics. I would just use the exact same tree at the beginning of the guide and just replace Nightstalker with Claws of the Falcon
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
You said something about talisman which increases single target dps? Can someone tell me specific which talisman it is?
Deadhand talisman. Simply drop it on the boss or though rare, and it spawns a bunch of worms for you to hit and proc off of.
Any version of your build that you could recommend for hardcore? Not a lot out there... may just be too rippy?
Hello, just got level 60 so ur build is coming alive right now. I got pretty cheap gear atm, but would like to know what you'd think is the most important upgrade right now. Do you think I should start saving for a voll's devotion asap or should I make smaller gear upgrades at first?

Spoiler
"
xDirtyWorkZ wrote:
Hello, just got level 60 so ur build is coming alive right now. I got pretty cheap gear atm, but would like to know what you'd think is the most important upgrade right now. Do you think I should start saving for a voll's devotion asap or should I make smaller gear upgrades at first?

Spoiler

There isn't very much I'd recommend to upgrade, as your gear seems to be fairly solid. You could upgrade to a rats nest, though I must admit that the 80-100 life on Starkonja's is really sweet. Only other thing would be to craft something using a master on the res of your gear that has open slots, as anything is better than nothing as I think. Oh, and quality everything (duh)

"
DonkeyBoy wrote:
Any version of your build that you could recommend for hardcore? Not a lot out there... may just be too rippy?

Not too much I would change, 170% life and 3 jewels is fairly safe (I think, not a HC player) I would simply suggest getting life first, then trying to get damage. A Starkonja's would also probably be better than a Rat's Nest due to how much life it has.

Also, I've made some minor adjustments to my gear, which I'm planning to add to the guide soon.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Jan 6, 2016, 1:09:12 PM
Any plan to post videos any time soon? I would love to see your build in action.

Thanks for sharing ;)
IGN: Xudimijohu (Marauder)
IGN: UnfaithfulNecromancy (Witch)
IGN: Xodobiniwi (Shadow)
"
arothhaas wrote:
Any plan to post videos any time soon? I would love to see your build in action.

Thanks for sharing ;)

Plan to soon as I level and find something to record with. Want to showcase atziri, and other higher tier maps, but will do that once I level (at 80% to lv93) I'm also busy with talisman and college, so we'll see when that happens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info