Durian | 0.6 | Automated Item Search | Discounts from Guildmates | Works for Perandus Leagues!

Thanks mate,
The whisper thing is an important aspect, because some people seems to dislike Durian users for some reason, matter of opinion i guess but i don't get it as this is a public tool, so, of course we may be faster to buy things.. though what do they think would happen if the so-so much wanted ingame auction house was featured by GGG ? It would be about the same, there would be some traders sitting there. Well, just saying, because i got one time such an answer "i'm not selling to Durian users". lol, allright -.-
So my guess is one can be identified by the whisper string. Thus the need for being able to customize it to make it neutral / poe.trade alike.

Last edited by Jorune on Jan 24, 2016, 5:48:59 PM
How do I search for a Legacy Kaoms Heart? I feel like a simple search like that is not working for me.

nevermind, I uninstalled it. It's too frustrating to use. Good luck. If you want my explicit feedback you can visit my Teamspeak. There are a lot of potential areas for improvement, however it is currently not a finished product.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:
How do I search for a Legacy Kaoms Heart? I feel like a simple search like that is not working for me.

nevermind, I uninstalled it. It's too frustrating to use. Good luck. If you want my explicit feedback you can visit my Teamspeak. There are a lot of potential areas for improvement, however it is currently not a finished product.

Yep, it's been said that Durian is like Path of Exile, it's very hard to learn how to use it; but once you learn it, you're reward with this feeling of achievement.
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
"
1BLOOBERRY wrote:

Sad you couldn't make a simple search like that. Most simple way to search for a legacy Kaom's would be to type simply '1000life'. You could also search for 'kaomsheart sortlife'.

We'll add a tutorial to Durian soon to try to cover these simple aspects.
Durian | 0.6 | Automated Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1507190
ExileTrade | Advance Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602257
Last edited by Kyri0 on Jan 30, 2016, 3:55:41 AM
"
Jorune wrote:
Thanks mate,
The whisper thing is an important aspect, because some people seems to dislike Durian users for some reason, matter of opinion i guess but i don't get it as this is a public tool, so, of course we may be faster to buy things.. though what do they think would happen if the so-so much wanted ingame auction house was featured by GGG ? It would be about the same, there would be some traders sitting there. Well, just saying, because i got one time such an answer "i'm not selling to Durian users". lol, allright -.-
So my guess is one can be identified by the whisper string. Thus the need for being able to customize it to make it neutral / poe.trade alike.

That's new to me, but I haven't played for a month now. I also don't like automated search mode, btw.
Durian | 0.6 | Automated Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1507190
ExileTrade | Advance Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602257
Welcome to Durian!

First thing you need to do is configure the basic search parameters for your search: the league, if an item has a b/o (or not) and if the seller is online (or not). For that, go to the config tab. Durian is set by default to search in the temporary softcore league, for items with b/o only and for players with online status only. Durian also has two search modes, manual and automated, and you can make them search with different parameters if you want. In the image below you can see how Durian express these parameters:

Spoiler

Like this:
"
manual.search.prefix=tmpsc bo online
automated.search.prefix=tmphc bo online

Those lines are added to every search you input on Durian, so you don't have to specify every time on your search which league, b/o only or not and online only or not.

The terms for the leagues are the following:

Standard = standard or sc
Hardcore = hardcore or hc
Temporary Softcore = tempstandard, tmpstandard, tempsc or tmpsc
Temporary Hardcore = temphardcore, tmphardcore, temphc or tmphc

Those are the only required parameters you need to have on your config file.
If you want to show items without b/o, simply erase the
'bo' parameter, same goes for the online status, just delete the 'online' parameter.

Now go to the manual tab to start searching. The idea of Durian is to search by common used terms, but sadly, not all mods have jargons within the community. But go there and try out what you want, if it doesn't work, look for it on the terms tab (explained below).

My first search
I want to search for a ring with at least 70 life, 60 total resistances and 30% increased weapon elemental damage. Weel, it's a ring, so we type 'ring'. Life is pretty much life, so we add '70life', total resistances is usually refered as totalres or res, so we can type any of those: '60res'. Increased Elemental Damage with Weapons is refered to as wed, so we add 'wed' to our search. That sums up to 'ring 70life 60res 30wed'.

Uniques
If you want to search for a unique item, you simply have to type its name, without spaces.

Example: If I want a Kaom's Heart, i'll have to type 'kaomsheart', 'kaomheart' or kaom'sheart'. As you guys can see, there is space for variations on it.

Base Types
If you want to search for a specific base type, you also only have to type its name.

Example: I want that first ring to be of a specific base, a Diamond Ring, i'll have to add to our search simply 'diamond': 'ring 70life 60res 30wed diamond'

Sockets and Links
If you want to search for sockets and links, it's also pretty easy.

Example: I want a 5 linked Lightning Coil. I just have to type: 'lightningcoil 5l'. But honestly I want it to already come with the colors I need, 2 red, 2 greens and 1 blue. So I type: 'lightningcoil 5l 2lr 2lg 1lb'. Why not have all sockets on it? 'lightningcoil 6s 5l 2lr 2lg 1lb'.

Gems
Searching for gems works in the same way as searching for uniques, type the name of the gem without spaces.

Example: I want a Blade Vortex. 'bladevortex'. I want it to be at least level 18. 'bladevortex glvl18'. I also want its quality to be 15+. 'bladevortex glvl18 q15'

Buyouts
You can also add bo's to your search, if you only want to see items under a determined price.

Example: I want a 6l Vaal Regalia for 1 exalt. 'vaalregalia 6l 1ex'

A list of common trading currencies terms (as buyouts):

Orb of Alteration = alt
Orb of Alchemy = alch
Orb of Fusing = fuse
Orb of Chaos = ch
Exalted Orb = ex

Talismans
Looking for a talisman? You just have to type its name along with the other parameters.

Example: 'ashscale 10firedmg 70life 20res'

Sorting
Too many results? Wanna sort them? Sure! You just have to type along with the rest 'sortwhatever'.

List of common sort terms:

sortlife
sortar
sortev
sortes
sortdps
sortedps
sortpdps
sortaps
sortspelldmg
sortfirespelldmg

and so on.. If you can't sort by whatever you want, look at the terms tab for the search.txt file, there you can find all the possible sortings. What you want to sort isn't there? Well, you can add it yourself or tell us on Git Hub, reddit or on the forums and we'll add it.

Terms Tab
Can't find a mod you want? Look for it on the terms tab. There, on the right, you'll see all the .txt files where the terms and mods are stored. Just go to the .txt file related to the mod you want.

You can also add or modify terms there.

Terms

This tutorial will be updated regularly to reflect changes.

If you have any suggestion or a question, tell us on Git Hub, reddit or on the forums.
@Kyri0, thanks a lot of writing that nice tutorial. I added it on the second post as I assume it would get more visibility by not being inside a spoiler tag --- but let me know otherwise if you want it on a spoiler tag on the OP.

I've been busy with work so I haven't had the time to work on Durian. Though I look forward on working on the grouping syntax I noted here.
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
I've been trying out Durian for a short time, so i am still a complete noob.

I am currently trying to get me some nice jewels and cant find the correct terms. Link to that would be helpfull.

If not i am curretly searching for the following terms:
#% increased Cast Speed while wielding a Staff
#% increased Cast Speed with Fire Skills
minions deal #% increased Damage
#% increased maximum life
Thanks!
Last edited by enemymigs on Feb 3, 2016, 9:40:41 PM
"
LennZ wrote:
I've been trying out Durian for a short time, so i am still a complete noob.

I am currently trying to get me some nice jewels and cant find the correct terms. Link to that would be helpfull.

If not i am curretly searching for the following terms:
#% increased Cast Speed while wielding a Staff
#% increased Cast Speed with Fire Skills
minions deal #% increased Damage
#% increased maximum life

Hi @LennZ,
the term for "#% increased maximum life" is mlife, the 3 other mods are not supported in the current release version of durian, but have been added to the terms folder on GitHub.

I hope i could be of assistance to you
Last edited by zocke1r on Feb 6, 2016, 11:32:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info