[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

Hi hmcg020, question!! I REALLY want to get my last points for Swift Killer so I can stop casting Poacher's Mark (I don't like Blood Rage when I'm not immune to it). But I don't want to pay for a carry, I want to earn it.

Right now I have 8.7k ES (thanks, Abyssus!), and avg BF dmg with auras and golem (no flasks) showing 13k avg (30+k per PoE offline skilltree).

No Voidheart. No Taste of Hate (but I do have Lion's Roar and Atziri). OFC no Skyforth :P

Res 75/75/71/100. Do you think swapping to Assassin temporarily would allow me to "blast" my way through Uber Lab Izzy for the final two points, or do you feel he's more survivable as Trickster? Weird question, I know, but I actually had more success with Cruel and Merci Izaro by simplying squashing him like a bug before he could touch me. I mean in a few seconds flat!

With Assassin being much more OP DPS-wise than Trickster, this seems like it might be a viable route, at least to nab the last two points. What do you think?

What's the difficulty ratio of Uber Izaro to Merciless? The step from Cruel to Merciless Izzy wasn't nearly as bad for me as the step from Normal to Cruel.
/popcorn always, because people
Last edited by deadamaranth on Jan 23, 2017, 10:42:09 PM
"
deadamaranth wrote:
Hi hmcg020, question!! I REALLY want to get my last points for Swift Killer so I can stop casting Poacher's Mark (I don't like Blood Rage when I'm not immune to it). But I don't want to pay for a carry, I want to earn it.

Right now I have 8.7k ES (thanks, Abyssus!), and avg BF dmg with auras and golem (no flasks) showing 13k avg (30+k per PoE offline skilltree).

No Voidheart. No Taste of Hate (but I do have Lion's Roar and Atziri). OFC no Skyforth :P

Res 75/75/71/100. Do you think swapping to Assassin temporarily would allow me to "blast" my way through Uber Lab Izzy for the final two points, or do you feel he's more survivable as Trickster? Weird question, I know, but I actually had more success with Cruel and Merci Izaro by simplying squashing him like a bug before he could touch me. I mean in a few seconds flat!

With Assassin being much more OP DPS-wise than Trickster, this seems like it might be a viable route, at least to nab the last two points. What do you think?

What's the difficulty ratio of Uber Izaro to Merciless? The step from Cruel to Merciless Izzy wasn't nearly as bad for me as the step from Normal to Cruel.

Hey mate

Izzario can hit for 10k es when he crits. He's ridiculously easy to avoid if you use shield charge though as his attacks take a few seconds to charge. Just wait for his big swing, then shield charge to the side of him and so-on. He becomes immune to damage after a certain amount though, so this is when we run around making sure not to get hit.

EIther class will work fine
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey mate

Izzario can hit for 10k es when he crits. He's ridiculously easy to avoid if you use shield charge though as his attacks take a few seconds to charge. Just wait for his big swing, then shield charge to the side of him and so-on. He becomes immune to damage after a certain amount though, so this is when we run around making sure not to get hit.

Thanks, I'll give it a try soon! But, haha, I have no idea how I'm supposed to reach 10K+ ES right now. I may need to drop one of my jewels and grab three ES nodes instead. I might even need to drop two. That is a lesson I learned too late: get your jewels as soon as you can. PITA to go back and pick them up later, and they're too valuable for the build.
"
deadamaranth wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey mate

Thanks, I'll give it a try soon! But, haha, I have no idea how I'm supposed to reach 10K+ ES right now. I may need to drop one of my jewels and grab three ES nodes instead. I might even need to drop two. That is a lesson I learned too late: get your jewels as soon as you can. PITA to go back and pick them up later, and they're too valuable for the build.

unlock your character profile and I'll give you some shit
"
hmcg020 wrote:
unlock your character profile and I'll give you some shit

I didn't even realize I had it locked! Let me look through my stash and see if I have anything trade-worthy, maybe some +q gems?
Hey man thanks for the guide but I got one quick question that I am sure has been answered in the depths of this thread but 60 pages is a lot for me to sift through :D

Is level 4 enlighten required, or can you get away with level 3 + the 4% reservation node by CI?
ign: OvenChicken, BradenHoltbeast, DuelistBetterThanShadow
"
Caustik45 wrote:
Hey man thanks for the guide but I got one quick question that I am sure has been answered in the depths of this thread but 60 pages is a lot for me to sift through :D

Is level 4 enlighten required, or can you get away with level 3 + the 4% reservation node by CI?

I have lvl 2 Enlighten, the node by CI, as well as the full Charisma node below Vaal Pact, bringing my reduction to 20%.

OP uses Skyforth, Enlighten lvl 4, as well as the 4% node, bringing his reduction to 22% if my math is right.

If you don't have Skyforth and don't want to spend four more passives for Charisma, you probably need the Enlighten lvl 4. My two cents. :)
"
Caustik45 wrote:

Hey

If you have a +1 item, then a level 3 enlighten is fine as it acts as a level 4 basically. Otherwise I suggest investing in the charisma passives, ignoring the -4% passive up by CI.
Thank you guys both for your quick replies. Love the build so far.
ign: OvenChicken, BradenHoltbeast, DuelistBetterThanShadow
"
Caustik45 wrote:
Thank you guys both for your quick replies. Love the build so far.

I'm really glad you are!

Updates:
- Will upload deathless uber (ran it last night)
- New shield in alternative weapons slots that gives free power charges without flasks or enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info