[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
Ishabooo wrote:
I picked trickster, going straight for Shade Form for my Cruel Lab.

None of my items are really all that great buuut I've started this mainly self found. PoE Trade died when I got to lvl 50 even though I'm 10% below capped resists on fire and cold right now.
Other than that, not sure what the fuck I'm using, whirling blades, or shield charge? Everyone in here has something different.

As for auras, I'm only running hatred and HoA but I need to buy Discipline very soon anyway.

Other than that, not sure where I should go first on the tree after that lvl 49 tree.
I assume get Vaal Pact when my ES is higher than what it is now (around 950ish with I'd say 1.4k hp?)

Other than that, my main concern is the passives.

I'm lvl 51 currently.

I finished up the Adder's Touch and Flaying nodes for dagger dmg.

I think I should finish the bottom part of the tree off and get the Depth Perception node cluster, Void Barrier cluster, and From The Shadows cluster before I actually take Vaal Pact. I'm truly not sure though? You say it's necessary unless we've got Atziri's gauntlets, but your end gear says otherwise?

Truly I don't know whatcha want me to do when you do opposite it seems. :(

Here's my shit gear btw:
Spoiler

EDIT: Please do reply soon. :\ I hate not knowing the direction I should be going before its too late.

Hey mate

Trying to get ES early is very hard. I would suggest going full-life until late game, where you can then take advantage of the many passive resets we get for free.

Here's a passive tree with 90 points allocated which is around level 75. GOod luck!

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAMUmAABgsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_df2Eb-LV7UHUQrVIJpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSKgtd8g-rJIvDOrvj_roOSOtjES82PZ2qbIxirLTF2-dHBth2VvXbbpfQjoq5PqxmLOF942wI8YrC7AW1jb9RR-dUJP3_3jfU7T8wfI19I_ZNkio4EZYHHpUu8NVJUZAbcFaaE9vUo4ruDu960359dfajFSAi6izphrMA7ipNPydKyG6qtfI1kti9_gr-j03j-aRw1EyDdIEJIKOjAAAAAAA=
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Here is my planned gear for this build, but i want to do dualwield. Should be around 9k ES which is enought for maps/uber/shaper i think. Later on will try to make at least 350 pdps ambusher.

Q: Isnt it better/comfortable to leveling as blade vortex/essence drain up to CI transition?
Spoiler

Thanks for the great build!

Where do you socket whirling blades in your gear setup (as of 14th Dec)? I couldn't find where it's supposed to be.

Cheers

Edit: Never mind, I see your crit was with power charges, I just assumed it was in your hideout.
Last edited by BlaqDan on Dec 25, 2016, 4:59:25 PM
Could anyone tell me all the gems I need`? and in what item i should place them!
I am abit new and that would mean alot to me!
Hey when can i use three Auras? Using enlighteen lv3.
When i activate everything i literally have 10~mana left :D

also why is my crit so low compared to yours?

I appreciate it if you can quickly check if im going the right way equip/skill tree.
Cheers
Last edited by avenuee on Dec 29, 2016, 8:52:42 AM
Hi can you give more information about the culling strike setup?
"
avenuee wrote:
Hey when can i use three Auras? Using enlighteen lv3.
When i activate everything i literally have 10~mana left :D

also why is my crit so low compared to yours?

I appreciate it if you can quickly check if im going the right way equip/skill tree.
Cheers

Hey

There's many factors involved in running auras.
- Leveling up provides mana
- Skyforth reduces all mana reserved
- level 4 enlighten reduced the mana costs of all linked auras by an additional 4% over a level 3
- Conqueror's efficiency jewels can assist in reducing mana reservation, though I would avoid using more than one of them.

My crit is around 92% at the moment as a trickster. At 95% I get 1k more average damage, so I don't mind focusing on other aspects of DPS and leaving it at 92%.

I am using an increased crit chance jewel in place of an increased crit damage jewel, now that I'm back as trickster.

You need at least 4 power charges, and I get crit + leech on most of my jewels. You can easily get 50% crit from 2 jewels, though I would probably suggest getting one power charge and use another jewel.

Hope this helps. Looks at my character in my account page and have a look at what i'm running.

"
Nothorius wrote:
Hi can you give more information about the culling strike setup?

Hey there!

This is my new setup. There's so many good culling weapons that people have rolled while trying to get something else. The aim here is to ensure that we have low damage so that we don't go beyond the 10% threshold with the attack were trying to cull with.

We need a sword or a dagger to use BF, though you could honestly use whatever attack you want. Lightning Strike would probably be amazing due to it's massive range
my tooltip crit says 52.12% unbuffed.
My jewels should be fine so my gear.
Dunno if few lvls make out a big difference like this.
Here is a screen of my DPS with hatred/herald
http://prnt.sc/dpkeqy

My Profile is public, if you dont mind please check if im missing something crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info