[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
Duncan542 wrote:
Quite a few after widening my search a little but nothing over 336 pDPS.

Maybe the best thing to do is to wait until you get to standard then pal.

There's much more in standard, however I would recommend getting a platinum kriss if possible. Thye have the highest possible crit chance, and crit implicit. They're also the best daggers for flicker should you ever want to use it.

If you have an ambusher with 400pDPS and a kris with the same, the kriss will always do significantly more damage due to the crit affixes. This means much harder hits, and more leech.

Trickster gets massive speed bonuses so that helps any loss in attack speed negligible. We're often running around with 40% extra attack speed!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Duncan542 wrote:
Quite a few after widening my search a little but nothing over 336 pDPS.

Maybe the best thing to do is to wait until you get to standard then pal.

There's much more in standard, however I would recommend getting a platinum kriss if possible. Thye have the highest possible crit chance, and crit implicit. They're also the best daggers for flicker should you ever want to use it.

If you have an ambusher with 400pDPS and a kris with the same, the kriss will always do significantly more damage due to the crit affixes. This means much harder hits, and more leech.

Trickster gets massive speed bonuses so that helps any loss in attack speed negligible. We're often running around with 40% extra attack speed!

Yea i was looking for platinum kris, few more weeks and i'll be in standard. I'm super bored of this EK MF build though, such a long wait!
Hi, man! Tell me please, how you (or not you) crafted this dagger with prefix "phys+accuracy"? Sorry for my english. Thank you.
"
PED0PH1LE wrote:
Hi, man! Tell me please, how you (or not you) crafted this dagger with prefix "phys+accuracy"? Sorry for my english. Thank you.

Hey buddy!

Your grammar in that sentence was pretty much perfect!

Back during the initial release of the Forsaken Masters Expansion, there was an opportunity for players to Mastercraft hybrid rolls onto items; poeaffix.net is a fantastic resource for understanding what items can have what options, including corruptions, crafting and rolls for each ilvl. This dagger would have been (very fortunately) made by a very lucky crafter during that time before it was swiftly patched.

This was a time when the richest players could earn a 50 ex profit of a harbinger they mastercrafted for 15 ex. These people heavily flooded the market with items only they knew how to create, keeping the secrets of crafting prefixes - Phys, es, armor, life, etc - to themselves. GGG understood that while removing hybrid mods would heavily destroy the vast majority of players' ability to craft anything worth using, it was either this, or rich people deciding how much absolutely everything in the game was worth.

There's much, much more to the story that can be found all over the internet. I'm omitting so many details but the simple fact is GGG though it would be better for everyone if they removed the ability to mastercraft hybrid rolls. They also removed the ability to roll x2 prefixes on magic items to ensure it's as low a chance as possible to get 3 t1 prefixes.

Basically, GGG wants RNG to rule the economy, not rich people who exploited secrets, real-money-trading, or the duplication glitch during that time. 99% of those people still exist and own 99% of the economy, but at least GGG stopped it when they could. The game would be absolutely fucked now if they didn't!
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
PED0PH1LE wrote:

Hey buddy!

Your grammar in that sentence was pretty much perfect!

Back during the initial release of the Forsaken Masters Expansion, there was an opportunity for players to Mastercraft hybrid rolls onto items; poeaffix.net is a fantastic resource for understanding what items can have what options, including corruptions, crafting and rolls for each ilvl. This dagger would have been (very fortunately) made by a very lucky crafter during that time before it was swiftly patched.

This was a time when the richest players could earn a 50 ex profit of a harbinger they mastercrafted for 15 ex. These people heavily flooded the market with items only they knew how to create, keeping the secrets of crafting prefixes - Phys, es, armor, life, etc - to themselves. GGG understood that while removing hybrid mods would heavily destroy the vast majority of players' ability to craft anything worth using, it was either this, or rich people deciding how much absolutely everything in the game was worth.

There's much, much more to the story that can be found all over the internet. I'm omitting so many details but the simple fact is GGG though it would be better for everyone if they removed the ability to mastercraft hybrid rolls. They also removed the ability to roll x2 prefixes on magic items to ensure it's as low a chance as possible to get 3 t1 prefixes.

Basically, GGG wants RNG to rule the economy, not rich people who exploited secrets, real-money-trading, or the duplication glitch during that time. 99% of those people still exist and own 99% of the economy, but at least GGG stopped it when they could. The game would be absolutely fucked now if they didn't!

Hello again. Wow, it is very detailed and interesting response. It was hard to translate everything, but I still understand some things. And I want to ask a lot of questions, but I find it difficult to formulate them in English. Therefore one question: this dagger to do now is no longer possible, it's right? Or someone else knows the secrets of how to craft the same items? Anyway, it will be good, if justice will come, and all the secrets will be known to each player.
I hope to be more fun and interesting when the Russian players (including myself) next week to join the Euro server. Thank you again for your answers and and excuse me for my bad english. Good luck in the new update 2.4.
[/quote]
Hello again. Wow, it is very detailed and interesting response. It was hard to translate everything, but I still understand some things. And I want to ask a lot of questions, but I find it difficult to formulate them in English. Therefore one question: this dagger to do now is no longer possible, it's right? Or someone else knows the secrets of how to craft the same items? Anyway, it will be good, if justice will come, and all the secrets will be known to each player.
I hope to be more fun and interesting when the Russian players (including myself) next week to join the Euro server. Thank you again for your answers and and excuse me for my bad english. Good luck in the new update 2.4.[/quote]

Hey dude

You're welcome =)

It is impossible to mastercraft hybrid rolls so this dagger would never be able to be re-created. You can craft it using eternal orbs (which they removed from the game so they're legacy) or alt, regal, ex combos.

How to craft
Start with an ilvl 83 dagger

1) - alt until you get at least 1 t1 prefix

Now you have 2 options
2) - Regal straight away and hope for another prefix
2b) or alt/aug until you get a good prefix and suffix, then regal.

3) - Now we yolo EX. If you don't get what you want here, you start again. So you need at least 100-500 ex to get a decent dagger worth mirroring.

Prefix is more important that suffix as the rolls we can mastercraft for suffixes are much better than what we can for prefixes. We can craft 69/250% phys damage, though 27/38% crit chance, etc.

Hope this translates for you!

Last edited by hmcg020 on Aug 27, 2016, 5:26:14 PM
Hey man, how would you feel about running this build as low life?

You drop some ES, but you still can reach 8k plus with decent gear! I've been theory crafting it for a while, and I cant really see a big downside to doing so?

Just wanted your thoughts on this. Run it with a shavs, get an extra aura or 2 in there for damage or survivability, Run some acuity's, skyforths, Nice ES Shield + Helm to cover some DPS loss from abyssus (maybe even Crown of Eyes?)

I just prefer the low life playstyle, and wanted your opinion on it before I go ahead and make it!

( I should probably also mention that I intend on using a loath bane, which should substantially boost any dps loss from the abyssus, let me know your thoughts! )
Extwentytwo / Pasty'
Last edited by scottthomas2 on Sep 1, 2016, 6:39:37 AM
"
scottthomas2 wrote:
Hey man, how would you feel about running this build as low life?

You drop some ES, but you still can reach 8k plus with decent gear! I've been theory crafting it for a while, and I cant really see a big downside to doing so?

Just wanted your thoughts on this. Run it with a shavs, get an extra aura or 2 in there for damage or survivability, Run some acuity's, skyforths, Nice ES Shield + Helm to cover some DPS loss from abyssus (maybe even Crown of Eyes?)

I just prefer the low life playstyle, and wanted your opinion on it before I go ahead and make it!

( I should probably also mention that I intend on using a loath bane, which should substantially boost any dps loss from the abyssus, let me know your thoughts! )

If you can get a loath bane, you can do anything!

You won't be able to get melee damage on full life though and if you then take out abyssus, we'll be losing around 70-80% total dps, also losing significant ES while taking up to 100% of chaos damage.

Even with low life while using a loath bane, your ES and damage will be lower. You'll take less phys, though all chaos damage. You will hit much faster, though each hit will be drastically weaker.

I've tried low life with my current dagger. I've tried using many different helms too and although you take less damage, I always pumped out around 700k less. That's after modifying the tree to boost dps more while ending up with the same total ES.

I've used Atziri gauntlets and it's not worth it. Legacy mligaro's or shadow's are much better. You could invest in getting a +1 paid of non-legacy maligaro's and get insane mana reduction and aura boosts to level 22 for the same price.

Up to you man. I would go low life if it were spells any day though!
How do you get to 95% crit chance?

Tree has 415%, 150% power charges, 60% rings
=
725% * 9.66 = 70%

D:
What huge chunk am I missing? Thank you :)
"
Kayzurs wrote:
How do you get to 95% crit chance?

Tree has 415%, 150% power charges, 60% rings
=
725% * 9.66 = 70%

D:
What huge chunk am I missing? Thank you :)

Hey mate

I don't get 90% crit chance! In the discussion I've mentioned how much I get. When I get to level 97, i'll be dropping the extra passive to get the 4th power charge, though even then i'm not certain I'll get 95%.

Without my skyforth's or power charges, I sit at 70.13%. With 4 power charges I'll be just under 90% and then when I return to standard, i'll invest in some better jewels to punch it to 95%. AT level 99 I would easily reach 95% though im playing in essence atm so that's not for a long time hehe!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info